NBAA 2013 – Las Vegas, Nevada -- Jet Support Services, Inc. (JSSI), the leading provider of hourly cost maintenance programs for the business aviation industry, announced at the Business Aviation Convention and Exhibition that it now provides JSSI Engine Programs for the Pratt & Whitney PW610F-A, which powers the new Eclipse 550 twin-engine jet aircraft.
“This is our business. This is what we do. We continue to expand on the more than 325 makes and models of aircraft Engines, Airframes and APUs that we cover with our JSSI hourly cost maintenance programs,” commented Neil Book, President and CEO of JSSI. “It’s exciting to see the first production Eclipse 550 here at NBAA, and we are proud to offer new owners the opportunity to enroll in our comprehensive engine program,” added Mr. Book.
JSSI (NBAA Booth #C7321) programs deliver budget stability through a highly competitive cost-per-flight-hour service, which is backed by 24/7 access to the largest independent, highly experienced technical and client services teams around the world. Offering a variety of Engine Programs and options to meet the various needs of Eclipse 550 or 500 operators, JSSI allows clients to choose from the following PW610F-A Programs and Options:
• Premium - This program covers scheduled and unscheduled events, as well as Life Limited Components. JSSI Premium also offers a variety of options, including Removal and Replacement (R&R), off-site AOG logistical support, shipping and parts and labor for routine inspections.
• Select – This Program provides coverage for scheduled and unscheduled maintenance without accruing for Life Limited Components, which results in lower hourly fees.
• Unscheduled Only - This Program provides protection from unforeseen and often costly maintenance expenses. Aircraft owners and operators receive 100% coverage for unscheduled maintenance, by making one simple payment each year, based on annual utilization.
• The JSSI "R&R" option includes the cost of labor associated with the removal and replacement of the engines in connection with a JSSI-covered event.
• The JSSI "R&F" option includes shipping charges on components and engines.
• The JSSI "Plus" option provides coverage for R&R, off-site AOG logistical support, shipping and labor for routine inspections.
• The LUI Option is designed for operators who do not fly enough to reach the overhaul before the Low Utilization Inspection (LUI) comes due.
Whether operating an in-service aircraft or one that was just delivered from the factory, JSSI has numerous options that provide maintenance budget stability to meet the needs of today’s dynamic flight operations. Visit www.jetsupport.com for more details.
About Jet Support Services, Inc.
Founded in 1989, JSSI is the only hourly cost maintenance provider covering virtually all makes and models of business aircraft, engines and APUs. JSSI provides its customers with comprehensive, flexible and affordable financial tools for managing the often unpredictable costs of operating and maintaining nearly all types of turbine-powered aircraft, including jets, turbo-props and turbine-powered helicopters. JSSI serves customers globally and manages maintenance services through its worldwide infrastructure of certified technical advisors.