Atting, August 2013
The Part 25 Regional Airliner BAE System Jetstream 41 is now supplemental type certified in Australia with the 5-blade MT-Propellers MTV-27-1-N-C-F-R(G)-J/CFRL285-82 and MTV-27-1-N-C-F-R(G)-J/CFR285-82. The CASA STC No. is SVA 538.
This installation is also supplemental type certified in South Africa by SACAA STC: AO 127834 since May, 2011.
The installation provides:
- Best vibration damping characteristics for almost vibration free propeller operations
- Bonded on nickel alloy leading edge for superior erosion protection of the blades
- No propeller speed restrictions on ground
- Unlimited blade life and FOD repairable blades
- More ground clearance for less FODs
- Significant noise and vibration reduction
- A Significant reduction of the risk of a hot start due to the faster start up times
There are no current Airworthiness Directives (AD) on any MT-Propeller.
MT-Propeller is the world leading natural composite propeller manufacturer with 30 propeller models from 2-blade to 6-blade hydraulically controlled variable pitch propeller, for engines producing up to 5000hp, and 2-blade to 4-blade electrically controlled variable pitch propeller, for engines producing up to 350hpas well as two blade fixed pitch propellers.
The high performance, light weight and durable MT-Propellers can be used on aircraft with piston engines and propeller turbines, as well as on airships, wind tunnels or hovercraft.
Fulfilling the highest certifications requirements they are also supplemental type certified on Part 25 aircrafts. There is no current Airworthiness Directives (AD).
MT-Propeller is holder of over 120 STCs worldwide and OEM supplier for more than 90% of the European Aircraft Industry as well as 30 % of the US Aircraft Industry with more than 15.000 propeller systems flying. In July 2013, the 50000th blade was shipped.
A factory certified service center network, provides best service and maintenance all over the world.