- Kitson, hip and stylish LA apparel and gifts.
- Travel + Leisure, a successful proprietary travel accessories store, in partnership with American Express’s top travel publication.
- See’s Candies, a quality candy concept synonymous with LA and a proven performer throughout LAX, will appear in two kiosks.
- Virgin/Boost, a very convenient prepaid phone kiosk, featuring the latest models of these popular technology brands.
- Pinkberry, the world’s most talked-about, deliciously tangy frozen yogurt emporium, born in LA and sweeping coast to coast since 2005.
About Hudson Group:
Hudson Group, the largest duty-paid travel retailer in North America, is a wholly-owned subsidiary of international duty-free travel retailer Dufry AG (DUFN) of Basel, Switzerland. The company operates some 700 Hudson News, Hudson Booksellers, cafes, specialty retail and duty free shops in 70 airports and transportation terminals in the United States and Canada, and additional newsstands in 12 more countries around the world. The combined Dufry/Hudson entity oversees over 1,200 stores in 44 countries and 155 airports and terminals.
This week’s preview gala showcasing Los Angeles International Airport’s new Tom Bradley International Terminal featured a stellar lineup of exciting retail brands from a joint venture headed by...