Approvals were received in May from the Ukraine State Aviation Administration, Brazil’s Agência Nacional de Aviação Civil (ANAC), and the European Aviation Safety Agency (EASA) for the following products:
- Ukraine validation of STC SH3289SO, Cabin Floor Protectors for Bell 407
- Ukraine validation of STC SH1147SO, Baggage Floor Protectors for Bell 407
- ANAC validation for STC SR09536RC-D Health and Usage Monitoring System (HUMS) for Bell 429
- ANAC validation for STC SR09599RC HF Antenna Kit for Bell 407
- ANAC validation for STC SR095989RC Radar Altimeter Antenna Mount Kit for Bell 206L-1, L-3, and L-4
- EASA validation for STC SR095989RC Radar Altimeter Antenna Mount Kit for Bell 206L, 206L-1, 206L-3. 206L-4
- EASA validation for STC SR01952AT Bell 412 Cargo Door Retention Kit
“Foreign approvals of these products allow Bell Helicopter to expand its worldwide customization offerings,” said Chad Nimrick, director, Customer Support and Services Engineering and Aeronautical Accessories. “In addition, these approvals further the ability of our Aeronautical Accessories brand to supply equipment to our customers in these regions to enhance their mission capability and safety of operations.”
Aeronautical Accessories brand products are distributed through Bell Helicopter’s worldwide supply center base and Customer Service Facility network.
“We are committed to achieving the appropriate certifications to meet our worldwide customers’ needs and continue to focus on a global distribution strategy aimed at providing our customers local service in an international market,” said Nimrick.
For more information on these or other Aeronautical Accessories products, please contact the Aeronautical Accessories sales team at 1.800.251.7094 or email your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Bell Helicopter
Bell Helicopter, a wholly owned subsidiary of Textron Inc., is an industry-leading producer of commercial and military, manned and unmanned vertical-lift aircraft and the pioneer of the revolutionary tiltrotor aircraft. Globally recognized for world-class customer service, innovation and superior quality, Bell's global workforce serves customers flying Bell aircraft in more than 120 countries.
About Textron Inc.
Textron Inc. is a multi-industry company that leverages its global network of aircraft, defense, industrial and finance businesses to provide customers with innovative solutions and services. Textron is known around the world for its powerful brands such as Bell Helicopter, Cessna Aircraft Company, Jacobsen, Kautex, Lycoming, E-Z-GO, Greenlee, and Textron Systems. More information is available at www.textron.com.