TUCSON, AZ – Universal Avionics announces its new FlightAssure™ Extended Warranty Program. The program was designed to help customers budget the cost of component avionics repairs with an extended warranty period and more benefits.
Key benefits of the program include:
- Removal and Refit coverage (R&R)
- Fixed price with annual contract
- Fully transferable contract
- Full coverage on exchange and repair services
- Available loaner units included
- Component repairs including No Fault Found (NFF) removals
- Free outbound second day air freight
- 24/7 AOG emergency service
“FlightAssure was designed based on our customers’ concerns and needs,” said Robert Nierenhausen, Universal Avionics’ Warranty Manager. “With an annual one-year renewable contract, FlightAssure is a solution to Universal customers’ yearly budget concerns,” he added. “It provides assurance that their Universal Avionics equipment is covered with industry-leading quick repair turn time and reliable services, backed by our support pool of loaner and exchange equipment to keep their aircraft in the air.”
FlightAssure removes the uncertainty and guesswork from a customer's avionics maintenance, downtime and overall cost.
Duncan Aviation is now authorized to modify the UNS-1C Flight Management System (FMS) to include an extended life battery.
In addition, Aspen will provide affordable options for customers whose warranty has lapsed and choose not to participate in the Extended Product Warranty program.