Passenger charters involving commercial airliners and smaller business jets today account for a significant percentage of Chapman Freeborn’s international business.
In 1987 Chris Chapman set up the charter operation to support David Bowie’s Glass Spider Tour and since then the company has developed a niche expertise managing flights for high profile music tours, movie promotions and other entertainment industry clients. The Rolling Stones, U2 and Coldplay are just some household names to have worked with Chapman Freeborn over the years.
Working with celebrities brings its own unique challenges, but the Chapman Freeborn team prides itself on its discretion and willingness to always go the extra mile for its clients.
Chapman Freeborn was also one of the earliest players to arrange private jet charters for corporate travel in the 1980s too, when the industry was still in its infancy.
The company is doing more business in the private jet sector now and is seeing increased activity in the emerging markets of Africa, China and South America.
“The secret to our success,” adds Chris Chapman “is that after nearly 40 years we still believe in the one size does not fit all philosophy. Our brokers are renowned for their ability to be creative and innovative and our focus has always been on building long term relationships with both clients, and suppliers. As a result, anybody who joins Chapman Freeborn today has the ability to make a difference to how we do our business going forward,” he concludes.
- Chapman Freeborn was established in the UK in 1973 and the group now comprises of 35 offices in 25 countries around the world.
- The company specializes in the charter and lease of fixed-wing and rotary-wing aircraft for a wide ranging client base including international organizations, NGOs, multinational corporations, governments, and a host of industries around the globe.
- Chapman Freeborn is dedicated to adding real value to clients and suppliers. The company has been voted Air Cargo Charter Broker of the Year at the World Air Cargo Awards for the last six consecutive years.
- Industry publication Air Cargo News also named Chapman Freeborn as its Cargo Charter Broker of the Year 2012 and 2013.
- In addition to cargo charter and on board courier (OBC) operations, Chapman Freeborn offers specialist passenger services including private jet and helicopter charters for executive travel and large aircraft for crew rotations and international group travel.
- Chapman Freeborn has over 450 employees worldwide and is currently ranked 32nd in the Sunday Times HSBC Top Track 250 list of Britain’s biggest mid-market private companies.
- For more information please visit www.chapman-freeborn.com
If you would like more information about this press release, please contact:
Roberto J. Berrios
Marketing Manager USA & Latin America
Chapman Freeborn Airchartering, Inc.
550 West Cypress Creek Rd., Suite 410, Fort Lauderdale, Florida 33309 USA
Company will raise the profile of its courier division following the successful global expansion of the service last year.
App allows users to search, book, and sign for a charter from an iPhone or iPad anytime, anywhere
The company's 9th and newest location - Denver, Colorado.