ITP IN SERVICE SUPPORT (ITP ISS) is to attend HELIRUSSIA for the second time. HELIRUSSIA is an exhibition dedicated to the helicopter industry in its different fields, including design, manufacturing and maintenance. It will be held at the Crocus Expo in Moscow, from 16th to 18th May.
At the event, ITP ISS will publicly announce its capabilities, which include the testing and repair of accessories and LRU's (Line Replacement Units), test benches, engine and component repair technologies like HVOF, Plasma Spray, Brazing and Laser Cladding and laboratory metallographic analysis. Their close relationship with the original manufacturers combines with their experience of supporting clients in the most varied fields to ensure the highest standards of quality and responsiveness.
Engines and Centres
ITP ISS has a wide range of engines in its portfolio of MRO capabilities (Pratt & Whitney Canada PW200, PT6T-3, PW100, General Electric CT7/T700, CF700, F404, LM2500 Honeywell TFE731, TPE331, Rolls Royce Model 250, Snecma ATAR, EuroJet EJ200 y TP400) and is continuously growing with the addition of new engines for which they act as the OEM.
ITP ISS also has an extensive list of service centres (Ajalvir and Albacete in Spain, ITP and ITP Repair UK in York, UK; Aeromaritime in Malta and Mesa, Arizona). From these bases, the group services a global international market. ITP In Service Support continues to expand and improve its range of services, always adapting to the individual needs of its customers.
Other products to be exhibited at HELIRUSSIA
Other services to be exhibited at Helirussia include:
• On-site Team: Provides maintenance services at the customer’s facilities covering everything from an unscheduled AOG to a planned hot zone service.
• Training: From On the Job Training to complete engine training for mechanics and maintenance technicians, including best practices and training solutions based on ITP’s 3D virtual reality programme, REVIEN.
• Logistics Solutions: Engine rental, sourcing and supply of parts for AOG, customer stock control, dispatch of parts and external procurement management.
• Engineering Solutions: Tooling design, operational technical support, consulting and management of technical publications.
• Software Solutions: From fleet management (FMS) to engine health monitoring (EHM), plus stock management and procurement (SPRINT) and control and planning (SCOUT).
ITP IN SERVICE SUPPORT
The ITP group, jointly held by Sener Aeronáutica (53.125%) and Rolls-Royce (46.875%), includes among its activities such areas as Engineering, Research & Development, Manufacturing and Casting, as well as the Assembly and Testing of aeronautical engines and gas turbines. It is also the official maintenance service for most of the manufacturers in the world today; and offers MRO value-added services for engines, accessories, components and parts by ITP In Service Support. The ITP Group has 18 production centres in Spain, Great Britain, Malta, United States, India and Mexico and a staff of 2,950 employees.
The acquisition of Avio’s PW100 business comes along with the signature of a licensing contract with the engine manufacturer, Pratt & Whitney Canada, under which ITP becomes a PW100 engine...
Certification for ITP Engineering and Manufacturing (ITP I&F), Industria de Tuberías Aeronáuticas Mexico (ITAM) and Turborreactores (ITR)
The ITP Group Querétaro Centre receives ISO 14001 certificates for the Environmental Management systems
ITP In-Service Support has its own work centers in Ajalvir (Madrid), Albacete, the UK, Malta and the US with a total of more than 500 workers.