A newly announced symposium at the upcoming Asian Business Aviation Conference & Exhibition (ABACE2013) will address the needs and concerns for supporting business aviation operators in China and throughout the Asian region.
Organized by the Civil Aviation Administration of China (CAAC), the China Business Aviation Policy Symposium will bring together top-level regional, national, and international officials to discuss a wide range of matters, including the continuing development of China's emerging business aviation industry, regional and international policies affecting operations in the region, and the formation of strategic partnerships between established companies. Scheduled speakers include the following:
- Li Jiaxiang, Minister of the Civil Aviation Authority of China (CAAC) and his Vice Minister, Xia Xinghua
- Wu Nianzu, Chairman of the Shanghai Airport Authority Group
- International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO) Council President Roberto Kobeh Gonzalez
- CAAC Department of Transportation Director General Shi Boli
- CAAC Director for the Division of General Aviation, Department of Transportation, Jin Junhao
ABACE2013 will be held Tuesday, April 16 through Thursday, April 18 on Shanghai Hongqiao International Airport at the Shanghai Hawker Pacific Business Aviation Service Centre in Shanghai, China.
The Administrator of the Civil Aviation Authority of China (CAAC), Li Jiaxiang, will be a featured speaker at the Opening General Session of the upcoming ABACE2012 in Shanghai next month.
Asian Business Aviation Conference & Exhibition (ABACE2013) is scheduled to take place April 16 to 18, 2013 at Shanghai Hongqiao International Airport.
A total of 156 Exhibitors filled the 4,000-square-meter hangar at the Shanghai Hawker Pacific Business Aviation Service Centre, and the adjacent Exhibit Pavilion that was added to accommodate...
ABACE 2014 takes place in Shanghai, China, from April 15 to 17, 2014.