BETHESDA, MD -- JDA Aviation Solutions (JDA) and Group & Wang Associates (G&W) of Washington, D.C., and Beijing have entered into a strategic cooperative relationship to help aviation companies improve safety and quality management and comply with the U.S. and PRC civil aviation regulations and certification requirements.
G&W is a Washington, D.C.. company doing business in Asia and China. The company also has offices in Shenzhen and Guangzhou. Bethesda-based JDA is an international aviation technology service company.
“This is a great opportunity for JDA to work with G&W and help support the burgeoning aviation industry in China. Our joint resources will help provide clients in China a path to leadership in safety, compliance and certification,” said Joe Del Balzo, President and CEO of JDA.
The strategic relationship will focus on airworthiness, certification, airline and airport safety auditing and management to ensure clients comply with aviation regulations established by the United States and the People’s Republic of China.
Specifically, the partners will
- Assist the PRC airports and airlines in improving the implementation of safety management system (SMS).
- Help PRC aviation maintenance and repair enterprises apply for FAA Part 145 certification in the United States.
- Work with Chinese aviation manufacturers applying for Supplemental Type Certification (STC) for aircraft and aerospace products, and Technology Standards Order (TSO) for aircraft parts, and airborne equipment.
- Help PRC airlines and business aircraft operators comply with operational and safety regulations when operating in the United States.
- Assit Non-PRC aero industry clients in certifying products and procedures in the PRC under the applicable international and PRC regulations
- Train and provide advice on U.S. aviation regulations, airworthiness certification procedures and technical requests.
- Advise PRC and U.S. aviation manufacturers on marketing in the U.S. and PRC.
“In addition to assisting PRC firms expanding their businesses, the JDA-G&W relationship is an unique opportunity to help non-PRC aero firms entering into the PRC market through the CAAC certification process, as well as by taking advantage of G&W’s broad contacts in the PRC aviation industry,” said Xianping (Ping) Wang , the founder and CEO of G&W.
About JDA - JDA is a well-known international aviation technology service company that offers safety and security management, certification and compliance solutions and services for airlines, airports, business and general aviation operators, aircraft manufacturers, aviation maintenance and repair companies, regulatory agencies, government agencies, commercial organizations and aviation system users.
About G&W - Group & Wang Associates provides operation and management consulting, market analysis, regulatory consulting and investment advice services to airlines, airports, manufacturers, vendors, financial institutions/ private investors, service providers and governmental agencies in the PRC and abroad. Its clients over the past 22 years include most of the PRC passenger and cargo airlines, most of the major PRC airports, many non-PRC aero firms, as well as the Civil Aviation Authority of China and various provincial governments.
For more than 15 years, JDA has been a leading aviation industry consultant, delivering innovative solutions for aviation client challenges in safety, compliance, certification, obstruction...
It will hold its first Suspected Unapproved Parts (SUPs) training course, led by former career FAA and DOT Inspector General managers and investigators, on Oct. 9-10 in Bethesda, MD.
Bethesda, MD –The Federal Aviation Administration has renewed its Part 121 Certification Consultant Agreement with JDA Aviation Technology Solutions, extending through December 2013 its recognition...
The Part 145 Certification Support program is tailored for each operator whether they are seeking a repair station certificate for all ratings or just one.