CAMARILLO, Calif., Jan. 21, 2013 - Platinum ToolsÒ (www.platinumtools.com), the leader in solutions for the preparation, installation and hand termination of wire and cable, announces the launch of the new EZ-VIKING™ crimp tool (p/n 100544). The EZ-VIKING modular plug terminator is now shipping.
“The Platinum Tools EZ-VIKING Crimp Tool was developed to meet the needs of the most discerning and quality sensitive installation professionals in multiple markets, including commercial, residential, high-end data centers, aerospace, and military, while surpassing the most demanding network and data communication performance standards,” saidLee Sachs, Platinum Tools, Inc. president and general manager. “This professional crimp tool is precision manufactured to the highest international standards. It delivers the highest quality and consistent modular plug terminations available in the market today.”
Features of the EZ-VIKING crimp tool include:
- Terminates EZ-RJ45® Cat 5e/6 regular & shielded (external or internal)
- Parallel action for precision crimping
- Optimizes termination of Cat 5e and Cat 6 shielded connectors
- High leverage ratchet action ensures full crimp cycle
- Highest quality/durability – minimum of 50,000 cycles
- Zero flex frame prevents torque loss during the crimping cycle
- Tool steel die provides 360 degree of connector support during crimp
- Flush trim on the EZ-RJ45® extended conductors
- Tool is factory set with a precise eccentric cam adjustment function to guarantee performance
- Safety release
- Made in Sweden
- MSRP: $585.00
“We will continue to innovate and improve our unique “EZ” family of connectors and compatible tools,” added Sachs. “Products designed to increase an installer’s efficiency have been the key to our success and they will continue to dominate our product line in the future.”
For more information on Platinum Tools and its complete product line, please visit www.platinumtools.com, call (800) 749-5783, or email email@example.com.
About Platinum Tools
Platinum Tools, founded in 1997, was created based upon two very simple objectives. First, develop the absolute best possible solutions for the preparation, installation, and hand termination of wire and cable. Second, implement an operational infrastructure that can deliver these products in an efficient, timely, and high quality manner.
All of our products must absolutely satisfy three critical benchmark criteria…utility of function; quality of function; and economic value. Our people are our company. They, too, must be focused on and work to satisfy three critical benchmark criteria…customer satisfaction; product knowledge and expertise; and willingness to learn and adapt.