- Craft their own wood-fired Neapolitan pie at famed 800 Degrees Pizzeria;
- Experience a modern steakhouse sizzling with style at III Forks;
- Enjoy sushi with fish air-shipped from Tokyo at Chaya or Lucky Fish by Sushi Roku;
- Indulge in luxury delicacies and fine wines at Petrossian Caviar & Champagne Bar;
- Discover expertly-selected wines and elegant small plates at Vino Volo;
- Indulge in baked goods from Short Cake or Vanilla Bake Shop;
- Delight in modern American comfort food from award-winning James Beach; and
- Grab a cup of their favorite coffee during the day and a relaxing glass of wine or beer in theevening at one of the first Starbucks Evenings in the nation.
The dining options continue with Cantina Laredo, Marmalade Café, Pinkberry, Starbucks Coffee,
Drink.LA, The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf, Scoreboard LA, and Panda Express.
Featuring open, glittering glass storefronts, the New TBIT retail program will bring L.A. style to
international travelers. Passengers will set their sights on:
- Magnificent Italian jewelry and luxury goods from Bvlgari;
- Jet-set styles from American designer Michael Kors;
- Luxury goods from Italian fashion house Emporio Armani;
- Upscale designs from Hollywood’s renowned Fred Segal boutique;
- The latest fashion craze at Kitson;
- Designer handbags and accessories at Coach;
- Sleek men’s accessories at Porsche Design;
- The world's leading brand of luxury travel, business and lifestyle accessories at Tumi;
- World-famous collection of intimates at Victoria’s Secret;
- International designs from German luxury fashion and style house Hugo Boss;
- Functional and fashionable ‘digital lifestyle’ accessories from iStore Boutique; and
- Spa-tacular services such as manicures, pedicures and facials from Bliss.
Boasting 25,000 square feet and three free-standing fashion luxury boutiques, a major highlight of the New TBIT is the glamorous duty-free shopping line-up by DFS. DFS is investing $32 million in TBIT and is projecting first full year sales for the airport-wide duty free concession of over $300 million dollars.
The duty-free line-up includes:
- Full-line fashion boutiques by Hermes, Gucci and Burberry and curated fashion assortmentsby Salvatore Ferragamo, Balenciaga, Bottega Veneta and Chloé;
- Fine watches from Omega, MontBlanc, IWC, Rado and Longines, among others;
- Over 20 Beauty brands – including Estee Lauder, MAC, Bobby Brown, premier skincare by LaMer and the original L.A. cosmetic brand Smashbox;
- Spirits - from Johnnie Walker Scotch and Grey Goose Vodka to rare and exclusive “prestigeSpirits” – and an in-store LA-themed “tasting bar”; and
- Fine wines including exclusive assortments from L.A.’s own San Antonio, Malibu Family,Rosenthal Estate and Moraga Estate wineries.
DFS will also introduce Platinum Services Club in LAX — a highly personalized shopping and concierge service for global travelers visiting Los Angeles.
Other retail brands in the Westfield lineup include: See’s Candies, XpresSpa, Hudson, The Bead Factory, Bienvenida Flowers & Gifts, Angeleno News, RELAY, Malibu Shades, Virgin Mobile/Boost Mobile, Travel & Leisure, CNN Newsstand Los Angeles, USA Today Travel Zone, The Economist, Sanrio Surprises, Hollywood Reporter and 7-Eleven.
A modern engineering marvel, the New TBIT will feature 18 roomier boarding gates with nine built for new-generation aircraft, such as the Airbus A380 super jumbo jet, Boeing 747-8 intercontinental jumbo jet, and Boeing 787 Dreamliner. The project is optimizing the use of recycled building materials and the architecture and construction of the facilities are designed to achieve a LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) Silver certification from the U.S. Green Building Council. The passenger experience will also benefit from upgraded customs/immigration and federal security screening areas for more efficient processing, as well as secured corridors so connecting passengers can travel between the New TBIT and Terminals 3 and 4. New state-of-the-art, baggage-handling systems will improve passenger wait times and speed travelers through the ticketing process.