MT-Propeller Entwicklung GmbH has yet received the FAA STC for the next generation 5-blade scimitar composite propeller MTV-27-1-E-C-F-R(P) / CFR225-55f on the Hawker Beechcraft King Air 200 Series with the Engine P&WC PT6A-41, -42, -52, -61. The installation is certified by FAA STC No. SA03209NY and EASA STC No. 10036196.
This new STC provides general performance improvement (5 percent improved take-off & climb, 3 kts cruise with 1800 rpm), maximum durability and reliability, suitable for all weather operation.
The propeller installation:
- Provides best vibration damping characteristics for almost vibration free propeller operation
- Has bonded on nickel alloy leading edge for superior erosion protection of the blades
- Approx. 25 lbs less weight than the original 4-blade propellers with aluminum blades
- Has no propeller speed restrictions on ground while operating in low idle
- Gives more ground clearance for less FODs
- Provides significant cabin noise and vibration reduction
- All models comply with the strict German noise regulations 2010–"Landeplatz Lärmschutz Verordnung"for unrestricted airport operations in Germany and other European Countries
The high technology natural composite blades have no life limitation and can be repaired even in case of a FOD.
MT-Propeller is the world leading natural composite propeller manufacturer with 30 propeller models from 2-blade to 6-blade hydraulically controlled variable pitch propeller, for engines producing up to 5000hp, and 2-blade to 4-blade electrically controlled variable pitch propeller, for engines producing up to 350hp as well as two blade fixed pitch propellers.
The high performance, light weight and durable MT-Propellers can be used on aircraft with piston engines and propeller turbines, as well as on airships, wind tunnels or hovercraft.
MT-Propeller is holder of over 100 STCs worldwide with more than 15.000 propeller systems flying and OEM supplier for more than 90% of the European Aircraft Industry as well as 30 % of the US Aircraft Industry.
For questions regarding the press release please contact email@example.com
Technical questions will be for forwarded to our engineering.