ORLANDO – Celebrating its 85th year as one of aviation’s chief innovators and industry leaders, Phillips 66® Aviation will be giving away 850,000 WingPoints®, plus daily prizes, during the 2012 NBAA conference at booth #4560.
This year’s NBAA is a significant show for Phillips 66 Aviation and its network of branded aviation dealers, the nation’s largest with nearly 870. The show will cap the 85th anniversary for Phillips 66 Aviation while starting a year of 85th birthday celebrations for Cutter Aviation – which has been a Phillips-branded dealer for 75 years.
To commemorate the achievement, Phillips 66 will give away 850,000 WingPoints during NBAA 2012, along with daily prizes. WingPoints reward customers for fuel purchases at participating FBOs, and can be immediately redeemed online for debit or gift cards.
Phillips 66 Aviation booth visitors also have a chance to win a Phillips 66 Aviation leather jacket, die-cast model replicas of a 1927 Ford Tri-motor (representing one of Phillips 66’ early corporate planes), and other fun prizes. NBAA 2012 marks the fourth year that Phillips 66 Aviation has given away die-cast model replicas of their early corporate aircraft, and they have become collectables.
Fifteen branded dealers from New Jersey to Hawaii will join Phillips 66 Aviation at booth #4560, with prizes and giveaways of their own.
“What better place to honor 85 years of industry innovation and leadership than at a convention built to foster a successful environment for business aviation,” says Rosemary Leone, Director, Programs Development, Phillips 66 Aviation.
What began in 1927 with the development of lightweight aviation fuel – a product that made it easier to fly faster and farther – is now the nation’s largest FBO network, supported by a legacy of aviation innovations, a host of safety and FBO customer-building programs, a secure supply network fed by 11 refineries, and the WingPoints Rewards Card program.
“Stop by our booth, register to win WingPoints and help us celebrate 85 legendary years of Phillips 66 Aviation,” Leone says.
The 15 Phillips 66 Aviation FBOs at booth #4560 include:
- Aero Charter Jet Center www.aerocharter.com
- Air Service Hawaii www.airservicehawaii.com
- Black Canyon Jet Center www.blackcanyonjet.com
- Business Jet Center www.businessjetcenter.com
- Cutter Aviation www.cutteraviation.com
- DuPage Flight Center www.dupageflightcenter.com
- J. A. Air Center www.jaair.com
- Martin State Airport www.martinstateairport.com
- Naples Airport Authority www.flynaples.com
- National Jets www.nationaljets.com
- Northern Air www.northernair.net
- Regional Jet Center www.regionaljetcenter.com
- Texas Jet www.texasjet.com
- TriCity Aviation www.tricityaviation.com
- Tulsair Beechcraft www.tulsair.com
Operators share views on the state of the industry and the upcoming election; JETNET presents its 'state of the market' bizjet report