Kenosha, Wis., October 18, 2012 – The new Snap-on Industrial Brands catalog includes detailed information on more than 7,100 professional tool and equipment items – a 15 percent increase from its previous edition.
The new 596-page catalog, coined Catalog 2, includes a complete listing of Bahco’s bandsaw blade offering (more than 275 blades), making it easier to specify the correct bandsaw blade for technicians’ exact application. The catalog also contains Snap-on Industrial Brands’ full assortment of tool storage, torque tools, hand tools and specialty products – giving industrial technicians the biggest selection of tools and equipment available on the market today.
Features of the Snap-on Industrial Brands Catalog 2 include:
• Full selection of tools within the Snap-on Industrial Brands family of tools: Bahco®, Williams®, and CDI Torque Products®
• New selection of master tool sets designed specifically for the petroleum, oil and natural gas markets
• Tool storage identification guide to select the best tool storage unit for every application
• Detailed information on hammers, punches, chisels, prybars and other specialty tools and equipment
• Large color photos of thousands of tools and equipment items with easy-to-read information on product code, sizes and descriptions
• Torque charts and useful information on the principles of torque and how to apply it to everyday applications
• Product code index and alphabetical tool index to pinpoint exact page number for specific tools and equipment
For more information about the Snap-on Industrial Brands Catalog 2, or to receive your free copy, call 800.446.7404, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
About Snap-on Industrial
Snap-on Industrial is a division of Snap-on Incorporated, a leading global innovator, manufacturer and marketer of tools, diagnostics, equipment, software and service solutions for professional users. Products and services include hand and power tools, tool storage, diagnostics software, information and management systems, shop equipment and other solutions for vehicle dealerships and repair centers, as well as customers in industry, government, agriculture, aviation and natural resources. Products and services are sold through the company’s franchisee, company-direct, distribution and Web-based channels. Founded in 1920, Snap-on is a $2.9 billion, S&P 500 Company headquartered in Kenosha, Wisconsin.