JCDecaux is the largest outdoor advertising company in the world and the market leader in Europe and Asia-Pacific. JCDecaux is listed on Euronext Paris and is part of the Euronext 100 index. JCDecaux, which first invented the concept of street furniture in 1964, is currently the only world-class player exclusively focused on outdoor advertising, pursuing a comprehensive range of activities in the areas of street furniture, transport advertising and billboard. Employing a total of 10,300 people, the Group has operations in 55 countries around the world (1,013,500 advertising panels), and is present in 3,700 cities of more than 10,000 inhabitants.
- 2011 revenues: EUR 2,463 million; H1 2012 revenues: EUR 1,240 million
- No.1 worldwide in street furniture (426,200 advertising panels)
- No.1 worldwide in transport advertising with 175 airports and nearly 280 transport contracts in metros, buses, trains and tramways (367,800 advertising panels)
- No.1 in Europe for billboards (208,500 advertising panels)
- No.1 in outdoor advertising in the Asia-Pacific region (202,200 advertising panels)
- No.1 worldwide for self-service bicycle hire