JCDecaux is the largest outdoor advertising company in the world and the market leader in Europe and Asia-Pacific. JCDecaux is listed on Euronext Paris and is part of the Euronext 100 index. JCDecaux, which first invented the concept of street furniture in 1964, is currently the only world-class player exclusively focused on outdoor advertising, pursuing a comprehensive range of activities in the areas of street furniture, transport advertising and billboard. Employing a total of 10,300 people, the Group has operations in 55 countries around the world (1,013,500 advertising panels), and is present in 3,700 cities of more than 10,000 inhabitants.
- 2011 revenues: EUR 2,463 million; H1 2012 revenues: EUR 1,240 million
- No.1 worldwide in street furniture (426,200 advertising panels)
- No.1 worldwide in transport advertising with 175 airports and nearly 280 transport contracts in metros, buses, trains and tramways (367,800 advertising panels)
- No.1 in Europe for billboards (208,500 advertising panels)
- No.1 in outdoor advertising in the Asia-Pacific region (202,200 advertising panels)
- No.1 worldwide for self-service bicycle hire
In addition to airlines being able to offer customers flight status information on the planes they operate, they can offer real-time information on flights flown by international partners.
Louis Armstrong New Orleans International Airport Offers Entertainment, News and Sports Programming from More Than 140 Content Partners as Part of its Modernization Program, Just In Time for the...
According to a recent FlightView survey of U.S. travelers, 65 percent of respondents believe a mobile-ready website is a critical feature for airports. With 75 percent of America’s frequent...
No matter where in the world we are traveling, advertising consistently confronts us