CHERRY VALLEY, IL – Ipsen, Inc., continuing its strong overseas partnerships, shipped a TITAN H2 12 bar furnace to a die-manufacturing customer for the medical industry located in Bandung, Indonesia.
The furnace had a work zone size of 18” x 18” x 24” (455 mm x 455 mm x 610 mm) and a hearth gross weight capacity of 2,000 lbs (900 kg). The temperature operating range is 1,000°F (540°C) to 2,400°F (1,315°C) with +/- 10°F (5.5°C) uniformity. The system is configured for 380 V / 400 V, 50 Hz, 3 Phase or 460 V, 60 Hz, 3 Phase. The furnace’s closed-loop water system includes the optional evaporative cooling tower to provide the primary water feed to the plate and frame heat exchanger. The unit was also purchased with a TITAN manual loader system, with a 3,000 lbs (1,350 kg) capacity and both manual movement and lifting, and a convection upgrade for convection heating to a maximum of 1,600°F (875°C) at 2 bar.
The Ipsen TITAN furnace:
· Is available in horizontal and vertical models, both up to 10,000 lbs (4,500 kg) capacity
· Is globally certified vessel
· Operates in most languages and meets global industry standards
· Is available for a variety of standard processes, including tempering, annealing, hardening, brazing and more
· Installs quickly
· Is available to rent, lease or buy
· Is 30 percent more energy efficient than comparable models
· Has Easy-to-use controls
· Fits in standard width truck or shipping container
· Can be delivered anywhere in the world within 10 weeks
About Ipsen, Inc.
Ipsen, Inc. designs and manufactures thermal processing systems for a wide variety of markets, including Aerospace, Medical, Energy, Chemical and Automotive. With thousands of installed systems worldwide, whether it's innovative titanium knee implants, making cars more efficient, developing new jet engines or going to the moon, Ipsen delivers quality. For more information, visit www.IpsenUSA.com.