A free online, interactive IATA webinar, Oct. 10, 10-11 a.m. (CST)/2 p.m. (UTC), will cover the newly released IATA Ground Operations Manual.
The IATA Ground Operations Manual (IGOM) was developed to offers airlines, ground service providers, airports and regulators huge potential – both in terms of safety and efficiency. It eliminates the need for each airline to maintain its own manual and gives GSPs a standard set of procedures to apply across all aircraft and airline.
Click here to register.
- IGOM background
- General overview of the IGOM content
- Relation between IGOM and AHM
- IGOM Implementation plan
- Acceptance by the regulators
- IGOM future development
- Joseph Suidan, Assistant Director, Ground Operations, IATA
- Captain Peter Laasnar, Senior Manager, Ground Operations, Swiss European Airlines, Chairman of the IGOM Taskforce.
- Michael Thuersam, Head of Quality, Health & Safety, Swissport
- Max Corsi, Manager, Airport Operations and Safety, Air Transat
- Massimo Cicetti, Director, Ground Safety, Ailitalia Airlines
Brought to you in partnership with Ground Support Worldwide.