WICHITA, Kan. (Aug. 8, 2012) – Hawker Beechcraft Corporation (HBC) today announced it will display six of its market-leading aircraft – ranging from the piston twin-engine Beechcraft Baron G58 to the Hawker 4000 super midsize business jet – at the ninth annual Latin American Business Aviation Conference & Exhibition (LABACE), Aug. 15-17, at Congonhas Airport in São Paulo, Brazil.
In cooperation with its regional distributor, Líder Aviação, the company’s display will feature the Hawker 4000, Hawker 900XP, Multi-Mission Beechcraft King Air 350ER demonstrator, King Air 250, King Air C90GTx and a Baron G58.
“Brazil has become a key market for the entire Hawker Beechcraft product line and is now the company’s second largest market in terms of sales outside the United States,” said Richard Emery, HBC president of the Americas. “LABACE is an important event in world aviation and has gained increasing importance in our company's strategy in the Latin America region.”
Brazil’s business turbine aviation fleet includes more than 1,200 business turboprop and jet aircraft and nearly 40 percent of these aircraft are Hawker Beechcraft products.
The following products will be on display at chalet #5106:
- Hawker 4000 – The flagship of the Hawker line, the composite fuselage Hawker 4000 sets the standard for quality, performance and value in the super-midsize business jet class. With a 3,280 nautical mile non-stop range and cruise speeds up to Mach 0.84, it features a sophisticated composite fuselage, all metal supercritical wing, powerful Pratt & Whitney Canada FADEC-controlled engines and state-of-the-art Honeywell Primus EPIC avionics. The aircraft is ideal for the region, traveling from São Paulo to anywhere in South America nonstop and allowing access to the southeast coast of the United States and Europe with only one stop.
- Hawker 900XP – From the best-selling midsized business jet lineage (the Hawker 800 series), the Hawker 900XP has combined new Honeywell engines with enhanced winglets and a large cabin for increased performance, range, efficiency, comfort and unprecedented value.
- Multi-Mission Beechcraft King Air 350ER – The Multi-Mission Beechcraft King Air 350ER demonstrator aircraft is a standard extended-range airplane, which is capable of more than 12 hours endurance or more than 2,500 nautical mile range. The demonstrator has been fitted with a search radar radome with electro-optic/infrared (EO/IR) lift for surveillance missions, high density seating for military transport missions, and two medical sleds and a medical storage cabinet for air ambulance missions. All of these installations are certified by the Federal Aviation Administration and European Aviation Safety Agency, and available for immediate delivery on new aircraft from the factory.
- Beechcraft King Air 250 – Building on a reputation of proven performance, the next-generation Beechcraft King Air 250 features composite winglets and lightweight composite propellers, delivering improved runway performance, range, speed and enhanced climb. Passengers travel in quintessential King Air comfort, easily moving about in the spacious square-oval cabin over long-distance journeys. The King Air 250 further defines mission reliability with a ram air recovery system that maintains peak performance when the anti-icing system is activated, resulting in a high-performance, all-weather aircraft.
- Beechcraft King Air C90GTx – Key enhancements to the King Air C90GTx include an increase in gross weight and the addition of composite winglets, which improve climb performance and further increase fuel efficiency. Featuring a cabin 50 percent larger than some very light jets, the C90GTx seats up to seven passengers in its famed squared-oval design, allowing greater passenger comfort. It includes an in-flight accessible, heated and pressurized baggage storage area along with a private aft lavatory as standard.
- Beechcraft Baron G58 – The twin-engine piston aircraft that pilots aspire to own, the Baron G58 offers unmatched performance and range/payload capabilities in its segment. It also features a premium cabin that provides the best ride of any twin-engine aircraft, including flexible seating that allows for seating of two, four or six people, with the option to reconfigure and remove seats to accommodate mission needs and large baggage items. Its flight deck includes fully integrated Garmin G1000® avionics with a GFC 700 flight control system and new GWX 68 color weather radar.
Hawker Beechcraft will display 10 aircraft at its static display #17.
It will display its entire commercial product lineup at the 2011 European Business Aviation Convention and Exhibition (EBACE) May 17-19 in Geneva, Switzerland.
Located in static display area 322-345, HBC will have a King Air 350i, King Air 250, King Air C90GTx along with a Baron G58 and Bonanza G36.
It will exhibit a Beechcraft King Air 250, King Air C90GTx and Baron G58 at the 11th International Aviation Trade Show & Convention (AeroExpo) from March 6-8 at Toluca International Airport in Toluca...