Alenia Aermacchi represents the aeronautics sector of Finmeccanica and is Italy’s largest aeronautics company. Alenia is a worldwide leader in the design, develop¬ment, production, maintenance, and modification of commercial and military aircraft, unmanned aerial vehicles, military trainer aircraft and aerostructures and has a total workforce of approximately 12,000 people. Alenia has a wide net¬work of joint ventures and product and program¬ partnerships, such as:
• SCAC with the Russian company Sukhoi for the production of the Sukhoi Superjet 100, a new family of 75-100-seat regio¬nal jets;
• Eurofighter, with BAE Systems and Cassidian, for the production of the Eurofighter Typhoon aircraft, a twin-engine supersonic aircraft;
• GMAS with L-3 Communications for the tactical transport aircraft C-27J for the United States;
• ATR with EADS for the production of the tur¬boprop regional aircraft.
• A strategic partnership with Boeing, in the design and production of major structural parts for the 787 Dreamliner.
Alenia Aermacchi is also focused on the Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (UAV) market with the creation of unmanned platforms developed specifically for use as demonstrators of innovative techniques and technologies and participates in international collaboration programs.
ST Aerospace (Singapore Technologies Aerospace Ltd) is the aerospace arm of ST Engineering. Operating a global MRO network with facilities and affiliates in the Americas, Asia Pacific and Europe, it is the world’s largest commercial airframe MRO provider with a global customer base that includes leading airlines, airfreight and military operators. ST Aerospace is an integrated service provider that offers a spectrum of maintenance and engineering services that include airframe, engine and component maintenance, repair and overhaul; engineering design and technical services; and aviation materials and management services, including Total Aviation Support. ST Aerospace has a global staff strength of more than 8,000 engineers and technical specialists. Please visit www.staero.aero
ST Aerospace specialises in a spectrum of aerospace maintenance and engineering services for a wide range of military and commercial aircraft through its operational divisions: Aircraft Maintenance...
This analytical report defines the current state of the military aircraft avionics market and discusses its potential for growth from 2009 onwards, with market forecasting at the global and national...
GA-200 engine agreement valued at $52 million.