OSHKOSH, Wis. (July 24, 2012) – Hawker Beechcraft Corporation (HBC) today at the Experimental Aircraft Association (EAA) AirVenture launched a limited time sales promotion providing three years of complimentary maintenance to customers in North America who place an order for a Beechcraft King Air 350i or King Air 250 on or before Sept. 15, 2012.
Eligible customers will sign a three-year Support Plus contract, and through the Fly Free for Three Promotion will receive coverage of:
- Parts and labor for all scheduled inspections (must be completed at a Hawker Beechcraft Services facility);
- Parts and labor for all unscheduled inspections (may be completed at any Hawker Beechcraft Services or authorized service center);
- Parts and labor for AOG maintenance;
- Consumables, such as tires, brakes, etc.;
- Mandatory and recommended service bulletins.
Coverage for two additional years can be purchased at the customer’s expense, and the program is transferable. This is a limited time offer and some restrictions apply. For more details on the promotion, contact your local Beechcraft sales representative.
Hawker Beechcraft Corporation is a world-leading manufacturer of business, special mission, light attack and trainer aircraft – designing, marketing and supporting aviation products and services for businesses, governments and individuals worldwide. The company’s headquarters and major facilities are located in Wichita, Kan., with operations in Little Rock, Ark.; Chester, England, U.K.; and Chihuahua, Mexico. The company leads the industry with a global network of more than 100 factory-owned and authorized service centers. For more information, visit www.hawkerbeechcraft.com.