- Multi-Mission King Air 350ER – The Beechcraft Multi-Mission King Air 350ER demonstrator aircraft is a standard extended-range airplane, which is capable of more than 12 hours endurance or more than 2,500 nautical mile range. The demonstrator has been fitted with a search radar radome with electro-optic/infrared (EO/IR) lift for surveillance missions, high density seating for military transport missions, and two medical sleds and a medical storage cabinet for air ambulance missions. All of these installations are certified by the Federal Aviation Administration and European Aviation Safety Agency, and available for immediate delivery on new aircraft from the factory.
- King Air 350i – The Beechcraft King Air 350i turboprop features next generation capabilities and efficiency, providing a responsible, sustainable alternative for business air travelers. Not only is the King Air 350i its segment’s greenest aircraft, but it can also take more passengers farther on less fuel – meaning consistent savings for its operators. This, combined with state-of-the-art design and performance enhancements, represents new heights of power and durability, while its new interior means that it has the most comfortable and capable cabin ever offered in its class.
- King Air 250 – Building on a reputation of proven performance, the next-generation Beechcraft King Air 250 features composite winglets and lightweight composite propellers, delivering improved runway performance, range, speed and enhanced climb. Passengers travel in quintessential King Air comfort, easily moving about in the spacious square-oval cabin over long-distance journeys. The King Air 250 further defines mission reliability with a ram air recovery system that maintains peak performance when the anti-icing system is activated, resulting in a high-performance, all-weather aircraft.
- King Air C90GTx – With advanced payload and performance enhancements, the Beechcraft King Air C90GTx is part of a long line of hard–working turboprops. With greater range and efficiency, this entry level twin–turboprop aircraft is ready to meet the needs of owners and pilots, as well as value–conscious corporations around the globe. Furthermore, the King Air C90GTx now comes standard with a fully integrated Collins Pro Line 21™ avionics system – the same sophisticated system found in large 30 million dollar jets. Unchanged, however, is the King Air’s singular blend of versatility, ruggedness, comfort and quality.
- Baron G58 – The twin-engine piston aircraft that pilots aspire to own, the Beechcraft Baron G58 offers unmatched performance and range/payload capabilities in its segment. It also features a premium cabin that provides the best ride of any twin-engine aircraft, including flexible seating that allows for seating of two, four or six people, with the option to reconfigure and remove seats to accommodate mission needs and large baggage items. Its flight deck includes fully integrated Garmin G1000® avionics with a GFC 700 flight control system and new GWX 68 color weather radar.
- Bonanza G36 – With unmatched efficiency and speed – as well as a cabin almost a third larger than its nearest competitor – the Beechcraft Bonanza G36 offers its customers superior performance for their money. Not only does it consume less fuel than its competitor, it is able to fly significantly faster. Designed and built strong enough to be certified in the rugged utility category, the Bonanza G36 is ready for any adventure with first–class technology and comfort and world–class Beechcraft quality. This piston–engine powerhouse can carry four passengers 750 miles and has a maximum cruise speed of more than 200 miles per hour.
- Bonanza XTRA – The Beechcraft Bonanza XTRA provides the most popular upgrades for the Bonanza in a bundled package directly from Hawker Beechcraft Parts & Distribution (HBP&D). The primary bundle available through the Bonanza XTRA program includes the installation of Garmin G500 avionics, D’Shannon Tip Tanks and Gross Weight Increase, Aviation Design new interior and an XTRA paint scheme. Additional options are available including a Performance Package, Avionics Package and Interior Package.
- Beechcraft T-6C – In addition to the hard-point wing, the T-6C features an integrated glass cockpit and the advanced Esterline CMC Cockpit 4000 avionics suite that greatly expands advanced training opportunities. The systems are integrated with a Hands-On Throttle and Stick, providing the student pilot and instructor with a simpler interface to the digital cockpit. The CMC Cockpit 4000 avionics suite is the first in its class to incorporate a fully integrated and FAA-certified dual FMS/GPS navigation suite that meets the navigation performance standards required for current worldwide airspace operation. The open architecture design of the Cockpit 4000 provides the flexibility to expand capabilities and continuously meet current and future training needs.
Hawker Beechcraft Corporation is a world-leading manufacturer of business, special mission, light attack and trainer aircraft – designing, marketing and supporting aviation products and services for businesses, governments and individuals worldwide. The company’s headquarters and major facilities are located in Wichita, Kan., with operations in Little Rock, Ark.; Chester, England, U.K.; and Chihuahua, Mexico. The company leads the industry with a global network of more than 100 factory-owned and authorized service centers. For more information, visit www.hawkerbeechcraft.com.
The aircraft will range from the piston twin-engine Beechcraft Baron G58 to the Hawker 4000 super midsize business jet at the ninth annual LABACE, Aug. 15-17, at Congonhas Airport in São Paulo...
In partnership with its regional distributor, the company is displaying a Beechcraft Premier IA, King Air 350i, King Air C90GTx, Baron and Bonanza at the Friedrichshafen Airport.
Hawker Beechcraft will display 10 aircraft at its static display #17.
The company's exhibit will include the show debut of the new King Air 250 along with a Premier IA, King Air 350i, King Air C90GTx, Baron G58 and Bonanza G36 located in static display area 322-345.