Las Vegas, Nevada (July 6, 2012)—SavvyAnalysis.com, the new free-of-charge, web-based, next-generation platform for analyzing piston aircraft engine monitor data, is now open for use by the general aviation community.
The platform accepts data files from all popular makes and models of digital engine monitors—J.P. Instruments, Avidyne, Garmin, Electronics International, Insight Instruments, Ultra-FEI (AuRACLE), Dynon, Advanced Flight Systems, etc.—and provides numerous advanced charting capabilities never before available. This new platform was designed by the professional data analysts at Savvy Aircraft Maintenance Management, Inc.—the world's largest firm providing professional maintenance management for owner-flown piston aircraft—and is now available free with no ads or other strings attached. The SavvyAnalysis.com site contains a detailed user guide, screen shots, recommended flight test profiles, and data download instructions for various popular engine monitor makes and models. Users now can register for a free account and immediately log in to the platform.
Here are some advanced features that make the SavvyAnalysis.com platform unique:
• Accepts data from all popular engine monitor makes and models
• High-performance, web-based, and accessible from any browser
• 1, 2 or 4 stacked charts, with up to 8 different parameters displayed simultaneously
• Multi-level zoom and pan, including multi-level unzoom
• Dynamic multi-chart cursor, with dynamic digital values displayed, sorted and color-coded
• Legend buttons allow hiding, bolding, or isolating any charted parameter
• Text box permits chart values to be cut-and-pasted to other applications
• Automatic calculation of differences and rates-of-change
• Automatic analysis of GAMI lean test spreads
• Automatic multi-file uploads, including automatic ZIP and gzip archive extraction
• Automatic detection and hiding of “short flights”
• Sharable links permitting a user to share one or all flights with others
Founded in 2008, Savvy Aircraft Maintenance Management, Inc. was the first, and is the largest organization providing professional maintenance management for owner-flown aircraft. Savvy offers aircraft owners expert guidance and representation in their relationship with service centers. Employing a reliability-centered approach, Savvy seeks to achieve the highest level of safety and reliability while eliminating the costs and risk of maintenance that offers no meaningful benefit.
Mike Busch, well-known general aviation maintenance expert, announced today the formation of Savvy Aircraft Maintenance Management, Inc. (SAMM), a new company providing professionally managed...
Aviation Companies Team to Provide First-Ever Complete Flight Data Monitoring System for GA Aircraft
The teaming agreement is intended to make the affordable, one-stop shop technology, previously too expensive for general aviation operators, more user-friendly for Cirrus and other single-engine...
The certification also applies to Alakai's Digital Flight Data Recording System (DFDS) software which, when combined with the ETMS, effectively provides the popular Cirrus piston-engine aircraft...