- Fans of the New York Pizza Department (NYPD) will tell you it’s the best authentic New York-style pizza in Arizona.
- Press Coffee offers more than outstanding coffee with fresh roasted beans. Press offers salads, daily soups, and Panini sandwiches to satisfy any appetite.
- One of Phoenix’s must-try restaurants, Cowboy Ciao is coming to the high B gates in Sky Harbor’s international concourse. What started as a very unique Southwest-meets-Italian premise has evolved into a style best described as eclectic American.
- The French countryside makes a trip to this Concourse in the form of la Madeleine, luring travelers with healthy offerings including salads, vegetarian fare, and delicious sweet treats.
- Barrio Café is the creation of chef and owner Silvana Salcido-Esparza who makes her Mexico-inspired dishes a must-taste for everyone. Barrio Café will be located in the D concourse. Chef Esparza is a 2010 and 2011 James Beard Foundation nominee for Best Chef-Southwest.
- Also in B and C gates, HMSHost’s busy baristas at Starbucks will fuel weary travelers with great beverages and snacks — no matter what time zone they are entering or have just departed.
- Travelers to the C gates will find the much-beloved Paradise Bakery (now open), along with a Tucson tradition come-to-life in Sir Veza’s Taco Garage — offering something for everyone from hand-bored guacamole and imaginatively sauced wings, to Nitro Nachos and Tricked Out Tacos, as well as the local legend in coffee, Cartel Coffee Lab.
- The pre-security Terminal 4 lobby will showcase Bob Lynn’s Chelsea’s Kitchen, specializing in gourmet burgers, upscale taco platters, rotisserie meats and American comfort food. It will be joined by Sam Fox’s Sauce (now open) where guests will get a full complement of pizza, salad and pasta. Also pre-security, Starbucks fans will greet their favorite java in the lobby as they wait happily for family members.
The tentative schedule of openings for the summer and fall:
Blanco Tacos & Tequila
Cartel Coffee Lab
La Grande Orange
HMSHost has provided restaurants and retail stores at Phoenix Sky Harbor airport for more 40 years and employs more than 808 associates at the airport. HMSHost is a five time recipient of the Airport Revenue News award for Best Overall Operator for Food & Beverage.
HMSHost is a world leader in creating dining and shopping for travel venues. HMSHost operates in more than 100 airports around the globe, including the 20 busiest airports in North America. The Company has annual sales in excess of $2.7 billion and employs more than 34,000 sales associates worldwide. HMSHost is a part of Autogrill Group, the world’s leading provider of food & beverage and retail services for people on the move. With sales of over €5.8 billion in 2011, the Group operates in 35 countries and employs some 62,800 people. It manages over 5,300 stores in more than 1,200 locations worldwide. Visit www.HMSHost.com for more information and find us on Facebook at HMSHost Making the Traveler’s Day Better.
HMSHost's B4 YOU BOARDT Mobile food delivery app now available at Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport
PHOENIX, AZ—Global restaurateur HMSHost launched today its award-winning mobile app B4 YOU BOARD at Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport. A traveler favorite, HMSHost’s B4 YOU BOARD is the...
Bethesda, Md.—Speaking at the Airports Going Green Conference held in Chicago, Oct. 31 through Nov. 2,HMSHost’s Linda Dunn, Vice President Supply Chain & Analysis, unveiled a list of new...