DART Helicopter Services is pleased to announce the creation and launch of its New iPad App for its 2012 Accessories Catalog.
The 2012 DART Helicopter Services catalog has 3,500 accessories, 2,000 tools and 600 STCs.
We have what you need to improve your helicopters performance.Discover a world of innovative helicopter solutions at the touch of a finger for AgustaWestland, Bell, Eurocopter, MD Helicopters, Robinson and Sikorsky.
Since the beginning, our customers have seen a growth in product availability in our catalog. This app is designed to help you navigate through our catalog with ease. Our 2012 DART catalog consists of 500 pages, over 3,500 parts and approximately 400 images. To help you find your specific product needs, the app offers a Part-Finder. This feature allows you to take a picture of your product and have it sent directly to DART where your quote will be processed and sent to you via email.
- 2012 DART catalog with 500 pages and approximately 400 images
- Easilynavigate through OEM sections such as AgustaWestland, Bell, Eurocopter, MD Helicopters, Robinson and Sikorsky
- There is a quick access menu button to DART's Webshop within catalog – where you can view our full product offerings
- "Remember-functionality": When switching from the DART catalog to other categories, the app remembers the page you were visiting last when you return to the DART catalog
- Main menu on top of page has quick access links to:
- The DART Webshop
- Search function for product names and descriptions
- Send selected page via email to a friend for a quote social media
- Bookmark your favorites and revisit them with one touch.
- Zoom-In and senda selection of a page via email as a request or to a friend.
- Part Finder: This feature allows you to take a picture of your product and have it sent directly to DART where your quote will be processed and sent to you via email.
- Information about DART's Manufacturers.
- Information about DART's Sales & Distribution.
- Quick link to DART's social media.
- Coming soon to other tablet platforms!
“I’m proud of our group as they look to develop innovative solutions for today’s connectivity that continues to improve our customer experience in association with our great products” says Mike O’Reilly, President of DART Helicopter Services.
DART Helicopter Services, 1270 Aberdeen Street, Hawkesbury, ON K6A 1K7 (www.darthelicopterservices.com), is a privately held Sales, Marketing and Manufacturing Company whose primary focus is developing innovative STC’d products and creating sales networks for aerospace manufacturers who are looking to benefit from DART’s global marketing network and sales channel. DART is the logical choice for rotary wing operators who are seeking a supplier with a comprehensive product line and superior customer support. DART’S subsidiary and affiliated companies own over 600 STC’s and manufacture over 1,200 products. With its highly trained and knowledgeable North American and International sales team, DART distributes more than 3,500 aftermarket products to over 120 countries worldwide. For further information, please call our Customer Support Center at 1 (800) 556 4166 or 1 (613) 632 3336 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
Dart Helicopter Services Announces EASA Approval of Apical’s Tri-Bag Emergency Float Systems for A119/AW119MkII Helicopters
The Apical Tri-Bag Emergency Float systems for the Agusta A119/AW119MkII include two forward and two aft bags and offer a baggage compartment mounted reservoir option.
DART has received eight EASA supplemental type certificates (STCs) in 2010 and now holds 125 EASA STCs.
The catalog contains more than 500 pages with products organized in several functional sections and also by OEM brand and type.
The new production line will ramp up to produce around 20 aircraft per year by 2017.