- Peter Lonergan, former Biggin Hill airport director, and Richard Gaona, Comlux Aviation Group president (2011)
- Elie Zelouf, senior vice president of Jet Aviation, and officials at Aéroports de Paris (2010)
- Marwan Khalek, CEO and co-founder of Gama Aviation Limited, and Lyon-Bron Business Airport (2009)
- Mark Booth, chairman and CEO of NetJets Europe (2008)
- Judith Moreton, Bombardier Skyjet International, and Mark Wilson, British Business and General Aviation Association (2007)
- Geneva PALEXPO and Flight Safety International (2006)
- TAG Aviation and Cannes/Mandelieu Airport (2005)
- Jean-Francois Georges, Dassault Aviation, and Fernand Francois, European Business Aviation Association (2004)
- Ahid Quntar, Royal Wings/Arab Wings, and Andrew Walters, Regional Airports Ltd. (2003)
- Richard Gooding, London City Airport, and Jean-Pierre Jobin, Geneva International Airport (2002)
- Kjeld Kirk Kristiansen, LEGO, and Frederik Sørensen, Head of Unit, European Commission (2001)
For more information, Twitter feeds and a downloadable EBACE app, visit the EBACE2012 site.
About EBAA: The European Business Aviation Association (EBAA) was founded in 1977 to defend the interests of business aviation. Today, more than 500 business aviation companies (direct members or members of associate organizations) rely on the EBAA to protect their business interests. It is the only voice to represent business aviation among the European institutions. For more information, visit www.ebaa.org.
About NBAA: Founded in 1947 and based in Washington, DC, the National Business Aviation Association (NBAA) is the leading organization for companies that rely on general aviation aircraft to help make their businesses more efficient, productive and successful. The Association represents more than 9,000 companies and provides more than 100 products and services to the business aviation community, including the NBAA Annual Meeting & Convention, the world's largest civil aviation trade show. Learn more about NBAA at www.nbaa.org.
NBAA presented the prestigious International Spirit Award to Rich Gage, past president of the Canadian Business Aviation Association (CBAA), during EBACE2009.
Award honors individuals who have made a significant contribution to the advancement of business aviation in Europe.
GENEVA, SWITZERLAND, MAY 19, 2008 – The European Business Aviation Association (EBAA) and the National Business Aviation Association (NBAA) today announced that Mr. Mark Booth, Chairman and CEO of...
Clay Lacy will receive the 2011 NBAA Meritorious Service to Aviation Award, and international business aviation pioneer Don Spruston will receive the 2011 NBAA John P. "Jack" Doswell Award.