SAVANNAH, Ga., May 9, 2012 — Gulfstream Aerospace Corp. will host its biennial Operators Conference, June 11 to 14 at the Savannah International Trade and Convention Center. Customers and suppliers will receive updates on Gulfstream programs and technical information on the company’s aircraft. The event also serves as a forum for feedback and ideas.
“Subject matter experts at Gulfstream and our suppliers will provide the maintenance, operational and technology updates,” said Mark Burns, president, Gulfstream Product Support. “There will also be advanced training opportunities designed to raise safety and dispatch reliability awareness. Perhaps as important are the networking opportunities this event provides, including sharing lessons learned and developing contacts, for Gulfstream employees, operators and suppliers.”
Additions to this year’s Operators Conference include entry-into-service breakout sessions for customers of Gulfstream’s two new aircraft, the ultra-long-range G650 and mid-range G280, and a full day of pilot-dedicated presentations aimed at increasing the safety and efficiency of flight departments.
Sessions at the Operators Conference will also include:
- A company overview presented by president Larry Flynn
- A programs update from Pres Henne, senior vice president of Programs, Engineering and Test
- An update on Gulfstream’s worldwide support network by Burns
- Model-specific technical sessions covering the latest issues and resolutions impacting aircraft dispatch reliability
- Demonstrations of maintenance best practices
- Customer forums on maintenance and operations, and flight operations
- Advanced troubleshooting and operational maintenance training
- Exhibits featuring advanced technology products and services from Gulfstream and hundreds of other aviation-based companies
Admission to the conference is free for operators. To register, go to myGulfstream.com.