IRVING, Tex., April 23, 2012 – Aggressive Aviation Insurance is offering premium discounts totaling up to 15 percent for owners and operators of small general aviation aircraft that fly with proven safety equipment.
“Aggressive Aviation Insurance goes beyond the usual thinking of aviation underwriters. We believe that the aircraft owners who invest in certain proven safety equipment deserve credit, much like automobile insurers provide,” said Aggressive’s President, Richard Asprey.
Aggressive grants credits of up to 15 percent of the total policy premium for any one or combination of the following:
- Enhanced Vision Systems, exemplified by those made by Max-Viz, installed at the factory or aftermarket, which improve real-time visibility in difficult conditions. These systems provide extra margins of safety because they are preventative in nature.
- Seat Belt Airbags, such as those manufactured by AmSafe, whether installed at the factory or aftermarket. These ingenious devices can be used in regular passenger and bench seating and inflate under impact conditions to protect against serious injury.
- Airframe parachutes which are built by BRS Aerospace mainly and which have saved over 270 lives in the last few years.
Aggressive Aviation products are now available in over 40 states and through over 100 independent aviation agencies. Aggressive Aviation Insurance is underwritten by the Stonewall Insurance Company which is a member of the A++ Rated Berkshire Hathaway Group of Insurance Companies.
Aggressive Aviation coverage is tailored to smaller aircraft.
General Program Profile
- Fixed wing
- Single or Twin Piston Engine
- Retractable Gear, Tricycle Gear or Floats
- Light Sport and Experimental
- Up to twelve seat capacity
- Pleasure and Business
- Sales and Demonstration
- Aerial Advertising
- Charter only (if desired)
- Aerial Photography
- Aerial Photo-mapping
- Aerial Survey (Fish- spotting, Forest Patrol, Game Counting)
- Storage Only
- Other classes subject to underwriter approval
Aggressive is represented by the AOPA Insurance Agency as well as through the agencies of the Farmers Insurance Group and Nationwide Insurance. More information can be found at www.AggressiveAviation.com or by calling 866-424-9511.
The EAA Personal Insurance Plan’s coverage picks up where traditional life insurance stops by including nearly all aviation and non-aviation activities, at a fraction of the cost of amending...
It will present "The Top 10 Aviation Insurance Myths" during the Women in Aviation International Conference, March 14-16, 2013 at the Gaylord Opryland Hotel in Nashville, TN.
With ISAGO and IGOM initiatives underway to help increase safety and reduce ground damage, parties should also benefit from lower insurance rates.
Attendance increases over the past two years' events; the Part 135 community learns about new NATA products and programs, and NATA helps raise funds for the Veterans Airlift Command