CHERRY VALLEY, IL – Experience Ipsen’s passion to share heat treatment knowledge and experience on a variety of topics - operating, maintenance, troubleshooting and much more for vacuum furnace equipment. An upcoming Ipsen U course will be held April 10-12, 2012 at the Cherry Valley, Ill. facility.
A recent Ipsen U participant, Matthew Hopkins of Stack Metallurgical, Inc., states, “The entire seminar was outstanding. I can’t wait to have the whole company educated.”
Attend the Ipsen U course on-site or plan a custom Ipsen U training at your facility. Our experienced instructors can provide custom training courses for your employees tailored to your specific machinery and operations. Our professional, experienced instructors cover a wide-range of vacuum furnace topics:
- Introduction to Vacuum Furnace Technology
- Operating, maintaining and troubleshooting
- Green efforts – fine tuning for peak efficiency
- Optimizing older furnaces to save costs - retrofits, tuning enhancements, etc.
- EH&S considerations
- Subsystems and components
- Instrumentation and configuration set-up
- Alarms and safety
- Electrical mechanics, breakers, switches, sensors, etc.
- Cycle Programming
- Basic of pumps and pumping systems
- Specific furnace and process information
- Mechanical overview – valves, pressure settings, leaks, etc.
- Hot zone upkeep tips
Other 2012 Ipsen U Classes:
- June 5-7
- August 7-9
- October 16-18
In addition to the equipment, the customer’s investment also included an Ipsen U training course, installation, start-up, on-site operator training and an extended warranty.