WICHITA, Kan. (March 22, 2012) – Hawker Beechcraft Corporation (HBC) today announced it will feature its entire Beechcraft product lineup at the 2012 Sun ’n Fun International Fly-In and Expo March 27–April 1 in Lakeland, Fla. The display at booth MD7-B/MD8-A at the Lakeland Linder Regional Airport will feature a Premier IA, King Air 350i, King Air 250, King Air C90GTx, Baron G58 as well as a Bonanza G36 debuting the new interior package announced last fall.
“Sun ’n Fun is a great venue to debut this new interior package that will take the comfort, styling and functionality of the Barons and Bonanzas to a level similar to that of top-of-the-line vehicles,” said Keith Nadolski, HBC vice president, Beechcraft Americas. “We’ll also have several aircraft on display with a striking new exterior look – a new Beechcraft paint scheme with a bright red ‘B’ and striping on the tail.”
The new interior package – available on the popular Beechcraft Baron and Bonanza piston engine airplanes – improves cabin comfort and functionality with contemporary design elements, cleaner lines and improved ergonomics. The upgrade also includes an automatic climate control system and an LED external lighting package. The new features will be phased into production in the second quarter of 2012.
HBC is offering a King Air promotion now through the end of Sun ’n Fun: a free synthetic vision (SVS) upgrade for the standard Rockwell Collins Pro Line 21 avionics system (a $75,000 value) with the purchase of a King Air 350i, 250 or C90GTx.
The following Beechcraft products will be on display at the Fly-In:
- Premier IA – An advanced technology light jet, the Premier IA offers customers an industry-leading combination of speed, cabin size and efficiency. With its single-pilot certification, advanced composite construction, seven-passenger seating and a top cruise speed of more than 500 miles per hour, the Premier IA offers the ultimate in operational flexibility. It sets the industry standard for being both a true “pilot’s airplane” and a serious business tool.
- King Air 350i – Now equipped with the Rockwell Collins Venue™ cabin management system and state-of-the-art Beechcraft FlexCabin capability, the King Air 350i sets the standard in cabin comfort, business capability, in-flight productivity and entertainment. It delivers unmatched fuel efficiency and the lowest operating cost per seat mile, making it the greenest aircraft in its class. The King Air 350i is the perfect addition to any corporate fleet.
- King Air 250 – Building on a reputation of proven performance, the next-generation Beechcraft King Air 250 features composite winglets and lightweight composite propellers, delivering improved runway performance, range, speed and enhanced climb. Passengers travel in quintessential King Air comfort, easily moving about in the spacious square-oval cabin over long-distance journeys. The King Air 250 further defines mission reliability with a ram air recovery system that maintains peak performance when the anti-icing system is activated, resulting in a high-performance, all-weather aircraft.
- King Air C90GTx – Key enhancements to the King Air C90GTx include an increase in gross weight and the addition of composite winglets, which improve climb performance and further increase fuel efficiency. Featuring a cabin 50 percent larger than some very light jets, the C90GTx seats up to seven passengers in its famed square-oval design, allowing greater passenger comfort. It includes an in-flight accessible, heated and pressurized baggage storage area along with a private aft lavatory as standard.
- Baron G58 – The twin-engine piston aircraft that pilots aspire to own, the Baron G58 offers unmatched performance and range/payload capabilities in its segment. It also features a premium cabin that provides the best ride of any twin-engine aircraft, including flexible seating that allows for seating of two, four or six people, with the option to reconfigure and remove seats to accommodate mission needs and large baggage items. Its flight deck includes fully integrated Garmin G1000® avionics with a GFC 700 flight control system and new GWX 68 color weather radar.
- Bonanza G36 –The most prestigious high-performance single-engine piston on the market, the Bonanza G36 offers six passenger comfort and cabin flexibility not found in similar priced four-seat aircraft. It also features Garmin G1000® avionics and a GFC 700 flight control system, making the best selling personal aircraft the most capable Bonanza yet.
In partnership with its regional distributor, the company is displaying a Beechcraft Premier IA, King Air 350i, King Air C90GTx, Baron and Bonanza at the Friedrichshafen Airport.
The company's exhibit will include the show debut of the new King Air 250 along with a Premier IA, King Air 350i, King Air C90GTx, Baron G58 and Bonanza G36 located in static display area 322-345.
The Beechcraft King Air 250 features composite winglets and lightweight composite propellers, delivering improved runway performance, range, speed, and enhanced climb.