February 22, 2012 – ATP, a market-leading, global knowledge services company, today said initial industry reaction to its next-generation, cloud-based service, the ATP® Aviation Hub, has exceeded expectations with more than 2800 registered users since its introduction in late January.
“The strong, positive reaction of aviation professionals to the introduction of our new ATP Aviation Hub, with its broad offering of valuable Apps, demonstrates conclusively the increasing need expressed by many of our customers for this new and innovative service,” said Rich Marino, President of ATP. “Delivered over the World Wide Web using the Software as a Service model, the ATP Aviation Hub combines innovative technology, industry expertise and expedited information access to promote safety and compliance.”
ATP Aviation Hub is a powerful new application framework delivering the aviation industry’s first and only single source, cloud-based solution for compliance and safety knowledge services that can be accessed by any user, anywhere, and on any device. The ATP Aviation Hub builds on the successful 2011 launch of the ATP Navigator® online service to provide unsurpassed performance, security and scale.
By working closely with customers and industry partners, ATP has incorporated significant new functionality into the ATP Aviation Hub designed to meet the rapid changes and challenges of the industry. To address these challenges, the ATP Aviation Hub provides a single, online portal for access to valuable Apps including:
- The Reference Library App – The industry’s first single-source online solution providing access to over 750 maintenance and regulatory libraries from over 50 manufacturers and agencies.
- The Profile and Compliance App – Effortlessly builds a mandatory compliance and tracking report and records actions taken to insure the airworthiness of your aircraft.
- The Parts Exchange App – Improves the process for managing and fulfilling parts needs. This new workflow process streamlines part procurement and reduces transcription errors.
- The Resource Management App – Allows maintenance facilities to track customers, assets and vendor information.
- The ICAPSM Safety and Compliance App – Reduces the recurring costs of associating manual content with compliance and conformance checklists.
According to Rich Marino, President of ATP, “Our time-tested history of providing new technology that enables our customers and partners to access and distribute critical information in the most productive way is a source of great pride to us. The online ATP Aviation Hub builds on this history by providing a single portal for advanced Apps supporting the compliance and safety efforts of the industry with simplified access, improved efficiency, and more readily available information."
ATP (www.atp.com), a global knowledge services company, provides safety and compliance information for the aviation market. Backed by 35+ years of experience, ATP solutions combine innovative technology, industry expertise, and expedited information access and reporting. The company’s comprehensive content services and software applications deliver vital knowledge to support the mission critical requirements of manufacturers, mechanics, schools, governments, operators and carriers worldwide.