DSE 2012 Special Interest Seminar Program to Focus on Retail, Restaurant, Corporate Communications & Transportation
Atlanta – Digital Signage Expo (DSE), the world’s largest International Tradeshow and Conference dedicated exclusively to digital signage, interactive technology and digital out-of-home networks (DOOH), will present an exciting four-part Special Interest Seminar Program geared specifically to end-users in Retail, Restaurant, Corporate Communications and Transportation categories.
Retail - “Digital Signage in Retail: Designing Innovative User Experiences” (2 Parts)
- Future-Proof Design: A 4-Point Approach to Defining the Role of Digital Signage in Multi-Touchpoint Retail Environments will identify how to successfully integrate research, strategy & design to drive rewarding customer experiences.
- Build-A-Bear Workshop: Lessons Learned in Deploying Retail Digital Signage will demonstrate how interactive digital signage technologies can be used to engage customers and make the purchase experience memorable.
Restaurants - “Digital Menu Boards in QSR: Why Now?” (2 Parts)
- Menu Labeling – QSR Implications From a Design Perspective will address the challenge of how to interpret and comply with national menu labeling guidelines while maintaining the integrity of corporate design
- Digital Menu Boards in QSR: Why Now? will discuss the benefits of digital v static signage, the conversion process, and how to substantiate the change
- “Content Strategies for Workplace Digital Signage” will identify the unique challenges organizations face in content creation, ownership and effectiveness inherent in enterprise-wide installations that target stakeholders and share six proven strategies for engaging employees.
- “Large Format Video Walls for Airports & Other Venues” will outline best practices, the newest technologies, creative solutions for planning, designing, specifying and installing multi-screen video wall systems, and a case study presentation on the 72-screen video wall installation at Columbus Regional Airport.
Richard Lebovitz, Educational Director for Exponation, LLC, which produces DSE, said, “We are pleased to offer an educational program that provides practical guidance from industry experts who are suggesting immediately actionable solutions to relevant and topical issues facing each of the hottest, fastest growing categories in the digital signage industry today.”
Registration for the Special Interest Seminar Program or any of the DSE 2012 educational conference seminars is now available online at www.digitalsignageexpo.net.
Mark your calendar now: Digital Signage Expo® 2012, co-located with the Interactive Technology Expo and Digital Content Show, is scheduled for March 6-9, 2012, at the Las Vegas Convention Center in Las Vegas. To reserve exhibit space contact Jeanne Phillips, (770) 649-0300, Ext 16. Or, for more information, visit www.digitalsignageexpo.net. You can follow DSE on Twitter at DSExpo, or for all DSE 2012 updates, use #dse2012. For year-round news and information on digital signage, visit DSE’s new Digital Signage Connection web portal at www.digitalsignageconnection.com.
About Digital Signage Expo
Digital Signage Expo, held at the Las Vegas Convention Center, Las Vegas, NV, USA, is the world’s largest and longest running conference and trade show exclusively dedicated to the digital signage, interactive technology and digital-out-of-home (DOOH) industries. Launched in 2004, DSE was the first event dedicated to the digital signage market and has been a significant contributor to the growth of this fast-paced industry. Professional end user attendance represents decision-makers from key industry categories such as retail, restaurant, healthcare, education, hospitality and transportation, as well as other key stakeholders, including advertising executives, brand marketers and systems integrators.
Over 180 exhibitors will feature technology and services including hardware, software, network, delivery and content from around the globe. DSE also offers the largest and most diversified digital signage and digital out-of-home educational program anywhere in the world, with more than 100 educators and the largest variety of educational opportunities, including a live installation tour and structured curriculum leading to professional re-certification in eight educational tracks. The program is comprised of 11 pre- and post-show educational events, 32 seminars, 40 targeted Industry Vertical Discussion Groups and over 40 free presentations staged in three on-floor theaters.