MT-Propeller Entwicklung GmbH has yet received the FAA STC for the next generation 5-blade scimitar composite propeller MTV-27-1-E-C-F-R(G)/CFRL250-55b on the Dornier Do228-100, -200 Series Series with the Engines Honeywell TPE331-5-252D, TPE331-5B-252D or TPE331-10T-511D, TPE331-10P-511D. The installation is certified by FAA STC No.SA03052NY.
The propeller installation:
- has approx. 80 lbs less weight than the original 4-blade propellers with
- provides enhanced cruise performance by 2 to 3 kts
- provides significant inside and outside noise reduction
- meets enhanced European noise regulations
- provides a quicker start, reduced ITT / EGT during engine start
- provides best vibration damping characteristics for almost vibration free
- has bonded on stainless steel leading edges for superior erosion
protection of the blades
- provides maximum durability and reliability and is suitable for all
The high technology natural composite blades have no life limitation and can
even be repaired in case of a FOD.
MT-Propeller is the world leading natural composite propeller manufacturer
with 30 propeller models from 2-blade to 6-blade hydraulically controlled
variable pitch propeller, for engines producing up to 5000hp, and 2-blade to
4-blade electrically controlled variable pitch propeller, for engines
producing up to 350hp as well as two blade fixed pitch propellers.
The high performance, light weight and durable MT-Propellers can be used on
aircraft with piston engines and propeller turbines, as well as on airships,
wind tunnels or hovercraft.
MT-Propeller is holder of over 100 STCs worldwide with more than 15.000
propeller systems flying.
A factory certified service center network, provides best service and
maintenance all over the world.
MT-PROPELLER Entwicklung GmbH
D-94348 Atting - Germany