Lycoming Engines will again offer a series of free training sessions in maintenance and upkeep at their exhibit booth, Monday, July 25, through Saturday, July 30, during EAA AirVenture Oshkosh 2005.
The training schedule includes two daily demonstrations in general maintenance procedures, including engine assembly and disassembly; lubrication systems; induction systems and carburetors; ignition system; turbocharging; and fuel injectors.
"AirVenture is the perfect opportunity for seminars of this type, enhancing our ability to interact directly with customers," says Vice President and General Manager Ian Walsh. All seminars are open to the public.
- Monday, July 25: 9:30-11:30 a.m. Engine Disassembly; 1-3:30 p.m. Engine Assembly
- Tuesday, July 26: 9:30-11:30 a.m. Engine Disassembly; 1-3:30 p.m. Lubrication System
- Wednesday, July 27: 9:30-11:30 a.m. Engine Assembly; 1-3:30 p.m. Induction System and Carburetors
- Thursday, July 28: 9:30-11:30 a.m. Engine Disassembly; 1-3:30 p.m. Ignition System
- Friday, July 29: 9:30-11:30 a.m. Engine Assembly; 1-3:30 p.m. Turbocharging
- Saturday, July 30: 9:30-11:30 a.m. Engine Disassembly; 1-3:30 p.m. Fuel Injectors
For more information on this and other events at EAA AirVenture, visit www.airventure.org.