Lycoming Engines will again offer a series of free training sessions in maintenance and upkeep at their exhibit booth, Monday, July 25, through Saturday, July 30, during EAA AirVenture Oshkosh 2005.
The training schedule includes two daily demonstrations in general maintenance procedures, including engine assembly and disassembly; lubrication systems; induction systems and carburetors; ignition system; turbocharging; and fuel injectors.
"AirVenture is the perfect opportunity for seminars of this type, enhancing our ability to interact directly with customers," says Vice President and General Manager Ian Walsh. All seminars are open to the public.
- Monday, July 25: 9:30-11:30 a.m. Engine Disassembly; 1-3:30 p.m. Engine Assembly
- Tuesday, July 26: 9:30-11:30 a.m. Engine Disassembly; 1-3:30 p.m. Lubrication System
- Wednesday, July 27: 9:30-11:30 a.m. Engine Assembly; 1-3:30 p.m. Induction System and Carburetors
- Thursday, July 28: 9:30-11:30 a.m. Engine Disassembly; 1-3:30 p.m. Ignition System
- Friday, July 29: 9:30-11:30 a.m. Engine Assembly; 1-3:30 p.m. Turbocharging
- Saturday, July 30: 9:30-11:30 a.m. Engine Disassembly; 1-3:30 p.m. Fuel Injectors
For more information on this and other events at EAA AirVenture, visit www.airventure.org.
Dreamliner open for tours for first time anywhere on Friday, July 29.
DEARBORN, Mich., July 11, 2012 – Returning for its 13th consecutive year as exclusive automotive partner of the world’s greatest aviation celebration, Ford Motor Company will bring new attractions...
Ford's commitment to bringing first-rate entertainment and attractions to the annual convention of the Experimental Aircraft Association (EAA) includes expanded car shows, new activities and an...
AMTSociety Partners with FAA, General Aviation Manufacturer’s Association, and Experimental Aircraft Association
AMTSociety offers FAA-Accepted IA Renewal Seminar program to 2005 AirVenture Oshkosh air show attendees.