Continuum Applied Technology announces the release of its newest version of CORRIDOR Aviation Service Software. With Version 8.5, CORRIDOR expands to include new third-party integration capabilities, major user interface enhancements, and many other features with significant direct end user benefits.
"With each new version, CORRIDOR evolves more and more into the complete aviation maintenance solution we originally set out to develop," says Continuum Founder and President, Jack Demeis. "CORRIDOR has been positively impacting businesses throughout our industry since its first implementation 11 years ago, and with Version 8.5, our customers are going to see new capabilities and even greater improvements to efficiency and organization throughout their businesses."
Version 8.5 includes several new features, including:
- Third-Party Compliance Integration Capability (Aircraft Records)
- Flight Operations Integration Capability
- Vendor Invoice Management (VIM) Tools
- Major User Interface Enhancements in the Compliance Module
- Rotable Management Accounting Updates
- Warehouse Bin Validation Functionality
- Time Tracking Enhancements
- Enhanced Credit Card Processing & Sales Controls
- Integrated Spell Check Functionality
- Search Field Caching
The launch of CORRIDOR Version 8.5 coincided with Aviation Industry Expo in Dallas, TX on March 18, 2008. CORRIDOR experts offererd demos of the new version at the show.
For more information, visit www.corridor.aero.