WARRENDALE, PA – The Professional Aviation Maintenance Association (PAMA) has elected its 2009-2010 executive and regional board of directors. Those elected for two-year terms as PAMA executive directors are:
- Chairperson – Clark Gordon, VP Sales, TrueNorth Avionics Inc.
- Vice Chairperson – Dale Forton, President, Aeroworks
- Secretary – Richard Wellman, Field Service Representative, Sikorsky Aircraft Corporation
- Treasurer – Carl Violette, Mass Mutual Financial Group
- Director – Mark Wishart, Quality Engineer II, Gulfstream Aerospace Corp.
- Director – Ed Martinkus, Director of Maintenance, Reyes Holdings
Those elected as regional directors for one-year terms include:
- Great Lakes Region – Jeff Gruber, Instructor, Aviation Maintenance Technology
- Southwest Region – Roger Sickler, President, Air Land Turbine Services Inc.
- Western-Pacific Region – Cheryl Janke, CEO, Jet Repair Anywhere
"The experience level of all nominees was of the highest caliber, enabling our board members to better serve and improve the needs of our members," says Gordon, who was elected to his second year as Chairman of PAMA. "The induction of the newly elected Board extends our opportunity to stay focused on the PAMA strategic plan including our PAMA 2009 Aviation Maintenance & Management Symposium in Dallas, our PAMA/SAE Institute Aviation Maintenance and Production certification program, and our expanded programs to bring in new individual and corporate members. The support of these individual volunteers is more critical than ever in these difficult economical times."