ORLEANS, MA – Conklin & de Decker announces it will offer five courses in affiliation with the upcoming Helicopter Association International (HAI) Heli-Expo in Anaheim, CA, from Feb. 22-24, 2009.
For more than fifteen years, Conklin & de Decker has worked with HAI to provide multiple educational workshops focused on helicopter maintenance, operations, management, tax and insurance topics in concurrence with the annual HAI Heli-Expo convention.
The 2009 line-up of courses offered before and after the Heli-Expo includes:Helicopter Operators & Management Course
- Feb. 17-22 • Anaheim, CA
- Bill de Decker, President and co-founder of Conklin & de Decker, will lead the Helicopter Operator Management Course, an intensive, five and one-half day course designed to give new or current managers of civil helicopter operations the management skills needed for success in today's highly demanding and complex operating environment. A case study will be used.
- Feb. 18-21 • Anaheim, CA
- Brandon Battles,Vice-president of Conklin & de Decker, will lead the Helicopter Maintenance Management Course, designed to give the new or prospective maintenance manager the skills necessary to better control the complex factors that contribute to maintenance operation costs. This IA-approved course will focus on the principles of management, job costing, financial management, inventory management, management information systems and regulatory issues.
- Feb. 20 • Anaheim, CA
- Nel Stubbs, Vice-President of Conklin & de Decker, will lead this course. The course topics will range from the operators’ perspectives of current tax problems, to developing strategies that address those problems, to surviving a tax audit. Each session will consist of presentations by industry experts followed by questions and answers between the participants and speakers.
- Feb. 25-26 • Anaheim, CA
- Brandon Battles, Vice-President of Conklin & de Decker, will lead this course which is designed for management personnel that deal with or have the responsibility for controlling operating costs as they relate to helicopter operations. Managers from accounting, maintenance, inventory, operations, and others would find this course helpful in their effort to manage or understand operating costs.
- Feb. 25-27 • Anaheim, CA
- Bill de Decker, President and co-founder of Conklin & de Decker, will lead the Advanced Helicopter Operator Course, an intensive, three-day course designed to help experienced managers of civil helicopter operations improve their management skills. This workshop focuses on understanding and applying information and techniques that are essential to success in today's ever more demanding and complex operating environment.
For more information, and to register for these courses, call (703) 683-4646 or visit www.heliexpo.com.
The Conklin & de Decker Helicopter Maintenance Management Seminar will be held on March 28th and 29th at the Sheraton Grand DFW Airport and costs $800 per person.
In celebration of the 25th anniversary, Conklin & de Decker is offering a special limited time Heli-Expo 25% discount on their popular products.
recognition of their 25th anniversary, it has donated $2500 to the Helicopter Foundation International (HFI) scholarship fund for a Helicopter Maintenance Technician award.
Essential Tools for Your New Maintenance Manager’s Role, will be held February 15 to 17, 2012 in Irving, Texas.