MOBILE, AL – Teledyne Continental Motors (TCM) announce that it has reduced its list pricing on all aftermarket new and factory-rebuilt engines by as much as 10 percent. As part of its new Genuine Continental Program, TCM adds competitive pricing to the benefits of quality, history and support gained by the aircraft owner from buying a factory-rebuilt or new engine.
"What we hope to accomplish with Genuine Continental Pricing is twofold," says Rhett Ross, president of Teledyne Continental Motors. "First we are standardizing what consumers pay for Continental engines no matter where they are purchased. Second, we are promoting the fact that installing a new or rebuilt engine at TBO is a cost and quality effective alternative to an engine overhaul."
Continental Motors believes that aircraft owners are better served by installing new or factory-rebuilt engines at TBO, versus the complete overhaul option. Standardizing the engine price through Genuine Continental pricing makes that decision even more attractive. Benefits to the aircraft owner of installing a new or rebuilt engine at TBO include, but are not limited to:
- Zero Time Logbook – Installing a new or rebuilt engine means that a new engine logbook is issued and starts at zero hours versus an overhaul which keeps the engine’s cumulative hours. This improves the aircraft’s value for existing or prospective owners.
- Airworthiness Directive and Service Bulletin Compliance – Every engine that leaves the Continental Motors’ factory is designed to be 100 percent compliant with all Airworthiness Directives and Service Bulletins.
- Factory Specifications – Only Continental Motors have the technicians and equipment to build and rebuild engines to like new factory specifications under its industry leading AS9100 Quality System.
- Turn Time – Generally the installation of a new or factory-rebuilt engine can be accomplished in less than two weeks if the engine is ordered in advance.
- Guaranteed Price – The Genuine Continental price guarantees what a consumer will pay for a new or factory-rebuilt engine. Overhaul prices generally start lower than the Genuine Continental price, but can quickly escalate after engine disassembly and inspection if major internal components need to be replaced above and beyond the overhaul quote.
- Reputation – Our engines have more than a 100 years of history behind there design and manufacture from the premier provider of general aviation piston engines.
For more information on the Genuine Continental Price on engine of your choice, visit our website at www.tcmlink.com.
Rebate offer valid on all Genuine Continental New and Rebuilt Powerplants.
2010 prices for TCM Factory New and Factory Rebuilt engines will not increase.
Beginning Jan. 6, 2010, TCM will take $1,500 off the price of a factory-new, or $750 off the price of a factory-rebuilt engine when customers exchange a complete factory engine core for a factory...
Teledyne Continental Motors (TCM) announced today a limited time special offer on engines purchased during the week of the 2009 AOPA Aviation Summit in Tampa, Florida.