In response to current market conditions, the International Bureau of Aviation (IBA Group) has launched a programme of training courses specifically designed to help businesses cope and flourish in the difficult times ahead.
IBA is an aviation consulting firm providing advice, analysis, and training to the global aviation industry. Its staff has worked across a broad range of technical and commercial aviation issues over the past 20 years.
In order to educate and inform in these 'sink or swim' times, IBA has tailored its latest training programme to meet the requirements of a wide selection of aviation businesses. For banks, financiers, and lessors, IBA is offering a range of courses focusing on technical issues, asset management, inspections, audits and conditions. Regulatory courses also form a large part of the programme, with seminars covering continuing airworthiness management, safety management systems, EASA regulations and engineer licensing. IBA is also offering courses on different elements of aircraft maintenance, dangerous goods, security and first aid as well as a selection of theory and practical based courses specifically designed for cabin crew.
IBA is also able to design bespoke courses, customised to the individual needs of a specific organisation.
LIST OF TRAINING COURSES OFFERED BY IBA
BANKS, FINANCIERS & LESSORS COURSES:
- Aircraft Technical Seminar (1 day)
- Aircraft Leases - Return Conditions & Compensation (1 day)
- Effective Asset Management (0.5 day)
- Aircraft Inspections & Technical Records Audits (0.5 day)
- Continuing Airworthiness Management, includes practical work (17 days)
- Continuing Airworthiness Management, condensed content (5 days)
- EASA Regulations & Engineer Licensing (3 days)
- The Accountable Manager - Duties & Responsibilities (0.5 day)
- The Quality Manager - Duties & Responsibilities (0.5 day)
- The Continuing Airworthiness Manager - Duties & Responsibilities (0.5 day)
- The AOC process - an overview, submission to certification (1 day)
- Human Factors, overview (1 day)
- Human Factors (3 days)
- Quality Systems (1 day)
- Safety Management Systems - SMS (1 day)
- Auditing, Internal Self-Audits (2 days)
AIRCRAFT MAINTENANCE COURSES:
- Aircraft Maintenance Organization - AMO- Approval Requirements (1 day)
- Understanding the MPD & AMP (0.5 day)
- Understanding the MMEL & MEL (0.5 day)
- Maintenance Planning & Forecasting, includes practical work (1.5 days)
- Maintenance Procedures, evolution & production (1.5 days)
DANGEROUS GOODS, SECURITY & FIRST AID COURSES:
- The Carriage of Dangerous Goods (0.5 day)
- The Carriage of Radio-Active Goods (0.5 day)
- Aviation Security (1 day)
- First Aid (2.5 days)
CABIN CREW COURSES:
- Cabin Crew, ab initio (2.5 days)
- Cabin Crew, type specific (1.5 days)
- Fire & Smoke (1 day)
- Wet Drills (0.5 day)
- Slide Training & Doors (1 day)
- Cabin Services, Striving to Excel (1 day)
- Line Training, dependant on number of ab initio students (duration TBA)
- Crew Resource Management - CRM (0.5 day)
Consultancy collaborates with the Isle of Man Aircraft Registry to provide a register for commercial aircraft during transition between operators.
It will provide aircraft inspections and airline oversight across its portfolio of commercial and corporate aircraft and helicopters.
He will be responsible for aircraft remarketing and associated transaction management across IBA’s growing managed portfolio as well as seeking new business opportunities worldwide.
The Executive Director Asia Pacific from the International Bureau of Aviation will be discussing the emerging market outlook as monitored by IBA at the 2nd China Airfinance Development Summit in...