- Aircraft Finance (represented by Aero Credit Corporation) – Aero Credit is the resource behind many private label aircraft finance companies. Their vast resources, diverse portfolio of options and expertise with piston and turbine aircraft allow them to offer the most attractive terms available.
- Aviation Insurance (represented by NationAir Aviation Insurance) – For more than 30 years, NationAir has been insuring aircraft. Their keen understanding of various aircraft, sensible risk assessment and unsurpassed customer service make NationAir the “go to” source for aviation insurance needs.
- Aviation Taxation (represented by Advocate Tax Consulting) - Providing professional aviation tax and legal advice on the advantages of purchasing a new and pre-owned aircraft as a business tool is what makes Advocate the most respected consultancy in the business.
- Aircraft Partnership Association – Regardless of the aircraft type (new, used or currently owned) the APA is dedicated to helping aviators form private partnerships to reduce the total cost of ownership. Pilots can become APA members for free and then visit the Virtual Pilot Lounge to search for potential partners in a secure environment.
- Executive Beechcraft – Providing premium service 24/7/365, Executive Beechcraft’s four Midwest locations will meet the needs of any aircraft operator. In addition to being a full-service FBO, the Executive Beechcraft network includes factory-authorized service for Hawker Beechcraft, Cirrus, Mooney and Cessna piston products.
- FLYING Magazine – As the most widely read aviation publication in the world, no one brings the passion of flying to life for aviation enthusiasts better than FLYING Magazine.
AVIATION MARKETING RESOURCES
- AMPT Associates – AMPT is a full-service aviation marketing firm providing advertising creative, media management, public relations and crisis communications, strategic planning, event management and more.
Remaining 2009 Parade of Planes Locations & Dates:
- KIXD – Olathe, KS (hosted by Executive Beechcraft) May 14–16, 2009
- KLZU – Lawrenceville, GA (hosted by Aircraft Specialists Jet Center) Aug. 13-15, 2009
- KHWD – Hayward, CA (hosted by Volo Aviation) Oct. 15-17, 2009
A complete list of exhibitors by event location can always be found at www.paradeofplanes.com under the Events section of News & Events.
Liberty and Sport Cruiser are scheduled to join the field of aircraft that will be on display.
The Parade of Planes will be held Oct. 15-17 at the Hayward Executive Airport in California.
Aircraft will be on display Aug. 13–15 in Lawrenceville, GA.
Array of aircraft slated for display.