- Aircraft Finance (represented by Aero Credit Corporation & AirFleet Capital) – Through these top tier finance companies, qualified consumers have access to creative loan programs ranging from 3- to 20-year terms to finance up to 90 percent of the purchase price of new and pre-owned aircraft.
- Aviation Insurance (represented by NationAir Aviation Insurance) – NationAir has insured aircraft for more than 30 years. Its staff understands of various aircraft, sensible risk assessment, and customer service.
- Aviation Taxation (represented by Advocate Tax Consulting) – Advocate provides professional aviation tax and legal advice on the advantages of purchasing a new and pre-owned aircraft as a business tool.
- Aircraft Partnership Association – Regardless of the aircraft type (new, used, or currently owned) the APA is dedicated to helping aviators form private partnerships to reduce the total cost of ownership. Pilots can become APA members for free and then visit the Virtual Pilot Lounge to search for potential partners in a secure environment.
- Aviation Art – Aerographs was created by Atlanta-based photographer John Slemp to offer distinctive aviation photographic services for personal, professional and editorial applications that make timeless works of art.
- FBO – Gwinnett County Airport/Briscoe Field is serviced by Aircraft Specialists Jet Center. This full-service FBO boasts 100,000 square feet of heated hangar space and all of the amenities and services one would expect to find at a premium FBO 24/7/365.
- Entertainment – As the most widely read aviation publication in the world, no one brings the passion of flying to life for aviation enthusiasts better than FLYING Magazine.
- AMPT Associates – AMPT is a full-service aviation marketing firm providing advertising creative, media management, public relations, strategic planning, event management and more.
Remaining 2009 Parade of Planes Locations & Dates
- KLZU – Lawrenceville, GA (hosted by Aircraft Specialists Jet Center), Aug. 13-15, 2009
- KHWD – Hayward, CA (hosted by Volo Aviation), Oct. 15-17, 2009
Liberty and Sport Cruiser are scheduled to join the field of aircraft that will be on display.
Executive Beechcraft will host the event at its New Century AirCenter Airport (KIXD) FBO.
The Parade of Planes will be held Oct. 15-17 at the Hayward Executive Airport in California.
Array of aircraft slated for display.