DULUTH, MN — MPT Associates announces a preliminary list of companies for FLYING Magazine's Parade of Planes – Southeast new aircraft sales expo. Popular aircraft ranging from $100,000 Light Sport Aircraft to $6.4 million cabin-class business/pleasure turbine aircraft are scheduled to be on display Aug. 13–15, 2009. Aircraft Specialists Jet Center will host the regional event at Briscoe Field (KLZU) in Lawrenceville, GA.
"The Parade of Planes-Southeast event promises something for aircraft consumers at every level," says Randy S. Bolinger of AMPT Associates. "On one end of the spectrum, we’ll have the finest all-metal, composite and tube and fabric light sport aircraft on the market. We also have an array the best-selling piston singles, twins and the Extra 300 aerobatic aircraft. And on the other end of the spectrum, consumers can compare cabin-class, turboprops and jets from Cessna, Piper, Embraer, Hawker Beechcraft, and Pilatus, all without walking more than just a few feet."
Aircraft Buyers' Resources will be on-site to answer the pre-purchase questions regarding tax, finance, and insurance. Aero Credit Corporation, AirFleet Capital, Advocate Tax Consulting, and NationAir aviation insurance are an integral part of what makes Parade of Planes such an effective venue for both aircraft consumers and retailers. For anyone in the market for a new aircraft, FLYING's Parade of Planes offers a broad cross-section of aircraft to compare side-by-side, plus the expert advice needed to aid in the decision-making process.
The following aircraft brands and resources are scheduled to be at FLYING's Parade of Planes-Southeast (actual aircraft models to be determined by exhibitor):
- Cessna (represented by Cessna & Lanier Flight Center) – World's largest general aviation manufacturer of piston, turboprop, and turbine-powered aircraft for training, business, and pleasure.
- Cirrus – Manufacturing a line of parachute-equipped aircraft, the SR20, SR22, TURBO, and Vision personal jet are available in a broad variety of options, interiors, and avionics suites. The SR22, the best-selling piston aircraft model for six consecutive years, is now available with an option certified for flight into known icing.
- CubCrafters – Manufacturer of the LSA category Sport Cub S2 and the standard category Top Cub, CubCrafters also specializes in complete refurbishments of the PA18 Super Cub.
- Diamond – Manufacturer of a complete line of all-composite piston aircraft including the 2-place DA20, 4-place DA40, and the all-weather, twin-engine DA42 in both gasoline and diesel-powered versions. Diamond also offers the single-engine turbine-powered D-Jet for pressurized personal transportation.
- Embraer – Embraer Executive Jets are among the most technologically advanced available. Designed for 35,000 cycles, the Phenom 100 is also an extremely robust aircraft.
- Extra (represented by Southeast Aero) – As the world's premier aerobatic aircraft, the Extra 300 is the only unlimited category certified aerobatic aircraft approved for 10+/10- Gs.
- Gobosh – The all-metal 700 and all-composite 800 series aircraft are equipped with premium amenities to make them Luxury Sport Aircraft for discerning Sport Pilots.
- Hawker Beechcraft – Manufacturing a full-line of piston-single and twin, cabin-class twin-engine turboprops, and business jets for business, pleasure, training, and special missions.
- Husky – FAA Certified for more than 20 years, the Husky by Aviat Aircraft can be placed on floats, skis, and tundra tires.
- Maule – Renowned for its STOL (Short Takeoff or Landing) performance, Maule handcrafts some of the finest 4-place aircraft in the world.
- Pilatus (represented by Epps Aviation Center) – Manufacturing aircraft since 1939, Pilatus boasts moer than 2,000 aircraft in service worldwide. The PC-12 is renowned for precision, quality, and versatility.
- Piper (represented by Southeast Piper) – Piper manufactures a premium line of all-weather, cabin-class, piston, turboprop and turbine-powered products designed for high-performance and comfort.
- Remos – With folding wings, the all-composite GX boasts one of the most unique features of any aircraft. The GX can be stored in minimal space but provides maximum pleasure for the Sport Pilot.
Liberty and Sport Cruiser are scheduled to join the field of aircraft that will be on display.
Executive Beechcraft will host the event at its New Century AirCenter Airport (KIXD) FBO.
The Parade of Planes will be held Oct. 15-17 at the Hayward Executive Airport in California.
Array of aircraft slated for display.