Build career knowledge, confidence and success with NATA's Line Service Supervisor Training Seminar at Spring Training Week in Las Vegas. This seminar, specifically designed for line service supervisors, provides the training you need to become more proficient in supervising staff, motivating others, communicating and coaching a team. This high-impact, high-energy seminar includes guided group debates, role playing, interactive games and various case studies designed to take you to a new level of leadership.
• Discover your strengths and weaknesses through self-assessments
• Learn to promote safety and synergy through teamwork
• Instill a culture based on trust, partnership and respect
• Analyze the technical information crucial to performing your job
• Make your FBO more efficient by learning how to engage and motivate your staff
Among The Topics To Be Covered:
• Attendee Self Assessments
• Creating A Healthy Safety Culture
• Leadership and Supervisor Essentials
• Legal Compliance As A Leader
• Employee Engagement / Effective Communication
• Line Service Supervisor Technical Review
• Simple Steps To Ensure Top-Notch Customer Service
NATA's Spring Training Week.
NATA is pleased to host our second annual Spring Training Week in conjunction with the Aviation Industry Expo. This year's Spring Training consists of several major league seminars designed to answer questions about the business climate, advance the skills of FBO owners, general managers, line service specialists and supervisors as well as enhance the success of their operation in any economic environment:
• FBO Success Seminar
• NATA Safety 1st Trainer Seminar (Train The Trainer)
• Environmental Compliance Seminar
• Line Service Supervisor Training Seminar (LSST)
The 2012 NATA Spring Training Week at the Cygnus Aviation Expo in Las Vegas started strong on March 5 with increased attendance
NATA Safety 1st will hold its Line Service Supervisor Training (LSST) March 11-12, 2013, at the Las Vegas Hotel during the NATA Spring Training seminar series.
Jim Ballough of JBallough Global Aviation Solutions, and John Goglia led a lively panel discussion on where Safety Management Systems (SMS) is today and provided the audience information on SMS...
The 2010 NATA Spring Training Week at AIE started strong on March 15, 2010, with increased attendance and finished full steam with positive participant response.