WICHITA, Kan. (Feb. 5, 2010) – Hawker Beechcraft Corporation (HBC) today announced changes to its global sales leadership team, designed to enhance the company’s positioning in the growing global market. To support the team, HBC is aligning its sales resources and support infrastructure, as well as dedicating demonstrators in each of the regions.
“With the broadest product lineup in the industry and a worldwide installed base of nearly 8,000 turbine business aircraft, an aggressive global growth strategy necessitates a go-to-market plan with proven, experienced leadership,” said Shawn Vick, executive vice president. “I am pleased to welcome this new leadership team. Their focus on three distinct regions will allow us to think globally and act locally in support of our leadership position in the global marketplace.”
In addition to leading all sales and go-to-market activities for their respective regions, the sales leadership team will partner with the Global Customer Support organization and be accountable for ensuring a world-class ownership and operating experience for HBC customers. Reporting directly to Vick, the new appointments include the following individuals:
• Sean McGeough, president, Europe, Middle East and Africa Sales. McGeough will oversee all commercial aircraft sales activities in Europe, the Middle East and Africa. He is based in the company’s regional headquarters in Chester, United Kingdom. McGeough was promoted from vice president, International Sales, at HBC. He has been with the company since 1999, serving in increasing roles of responsibility on the Sales team. Prior to that, he was with Diamond Aircraft Industries.
• Justin Firestone, president, Asia-Pacific Sales. Firestone will oversee all commercial aircraft sales activities in the Asia-Pacific region. He is based in the company’s new regional headquarters in Hong Kong. Most recently, Firestone was the CEO of Asia Jet, a regional leader in the private jet card industry. Prior to that, he was with Marquis Jet.
• Richard Emery, president, The Americas Jet Sales. Emery will oversee all commercial jet aircraft sales activities in North, Central and South America. Prior to HBC, he was with Gulfstream Aerospace Corporation as Vice President of New Business for the Western and Eastern Regions and, most recently, as Vice President of Sales for the Central Region. Emery also previously held positions at Bombardier Aerospace and K-C Aviation.
• Keith Nadolski, president, The Americas Turboprop and Piston Sales. Nadolski will oversee all King Air, Baron and Bonanza sales in North, Central and South America. Most recently, he was the Division Vice President for Aircraft Sales – Eastern North America for Gulfstream Aerospace Corporation. He also previously held senior sales positions at Raytheon Aircraft Company and Beech Aircraft Corporation.
• Tariq (Ted) Farid, senior vice president, International Sales. Farid will work closely with the global sales team as the company focuses on the growth of its international business. He will also be responsible for international dealer relations and worldwide commercial special mission sales. Farid was promoted from vice president, International Dealer Sales and Marketing, at HBC. He has more than 35 years of international business expertise, having also held positions at Bombardier Learjet and Cessna Aircraft Company.
Hawker Beechcraft Corporation is a world-leading manufacturer of business, special mission and trainer aircraft – designing, marketing and supporting aviation products and services for businesses, governments and individuals worldwide. The company’s headquarters and major facilities are located in Wichita, Kan., with operations in Salina, Kan.; Little Rock, Ark.; Chester, England, U.K.; and Chihuahua, Mexico. The company leads the industry with a global network of more than 100 factory-owned and authorized service centers. For more information, visit www.hawkerbeechcraft.com.