WICHITA, Kan. (April 7, 2010) – Hawker Beechcraft Corporation (HBC) today announced its participation in the 2010 Aero Friedrichshafen from April 8-11 in Germany. In partnership with its international dealer HBC Aviation AG, the company will display five models of its family of Beechcraft products at static display #40.
“Germany and Austria are crucial areas for growth in Central Europe,” said Sean McGeough, president, Europe, Middle East and Africa region. “General aviation has always been a pivotal component of successful businesses in the region. Hawker Beechcraft products are a natural fit for this important role and will continue to be in the future due to their value, quality and efficiency.”
Additionally, in order to facilitate growth in the region, HBC recently relocated its Austria sales office to Vienna International Airport’s General Aviation Center. Byron Severson, regional sales director for Central and Eastern Europe, is overseeing this office, which is located on the first floor of the VIP Terminal, Objekt 140, Steinriegelweg, A-1300 Wien-Flughafen.
The following models will be on display at Aero Friedrichshafen:
• Premier IA – The Premier IA is the most advanced light jet with the world’s first certified composite fuselage. The aircraft offers customers an industry-leading combination of speed, cabin size and efficiency, along with a new interior, upgraded avionics and a five-year warranty.
• King Air 350i – Now equipped with the Rockwell Collins Venue™ cabin management system and state-of-the-art Beechcraft FlexCabin capability, the new King Air 350i sets the standard in cabin luxury, entertainment and flexibility while delivering unmatched fuel efficiency and the lowest operating cost per seat, making it one of the greenest aircraft available to business travelers today.
• King Air C90GTx – Key enhancements to the new King Air C90GTx include an increase in gross weight and the addition of composite winglets, which improve climb performance and further increase fuel efficiency. Featuring a cabin 50 percent larger than most very light jets, the C90GTx seats up to seven passengers in its famed squared-oval design, allowing greater passenger comfort. It includes an in-flight accessible, heated and pressurized baggage storage area along with a private aft lavatory as standard.
• Baron G58 – The twin-engine piston that pilots aspire to own, this aircraft offers unmatched performance and range/payload capabilities in its segment. It also features fully integrated Garmin G1000® avionics with a GFC 700 flight control system and new GWX 68 color weather radar.
• Bonanza G36 – This aircraft is the most prestigious high-performance single-engine piston on the market, offering six passenger comfort and cabin flexibility not found in similar priced four-seat aircraft. The Bonanza G36 features Garmin G1000® avionics and a GFC 700 flight control system.
Hawker Beechcraft Corporation is a world-leading manufacturer of business, special mission and trainer aircraft – designing, marketing and supporting aviation products and services for businesses, governments and individuals worldwide. The company’s headquarters and major facilities are located in Wichita, Kan., with operations in Salina, Kan.; Little Rock, Ark.; Chester, England, U.K.; and Chihuahua, Mexico. The company leads the industry with a global network of more than 100 factory-owned and authorized service centers. For more information, visit www.hawkerbeechcraft.com.