• Brad Ongna, Bombardier Global Express Maintenance Initial
• Ryan Raines, StandardAero PT6 Line Maintenance
• Eeshe Richardson, CAE Simuflite King Air 300/350 Maintenance Initial
• Lawrence Sharma, Honeywell RE220GV APU Line Maintenance
• Christopher Wilkes, Honeywell SPZ-8400/HUD G4
• Corey Zimmerman, Gulfstream GV Maintenance Initial
NBAA and the Maintenance Management Committee thank the following organizations for making the Maintenance TRACS program possible: Bombardier Aerospace, Cessna Aircraft, CAE Simuflite, FlightSafety Int’l, GE Engines, Global Jet Services, Gulfstream Aerospace, Hawker Beechcraft Corp., Honeywell, Inc., P&WC, Rolls-Royce, and Williams Engines.
Applications for the 2011 Maintenance TRACS awards will be available early Fall 2010. For more information on this program visit the Maintenace TRACS web page.
In addition to the scholarship program offered by the Maintenance Committee, NBAA offers a number of other scholarships and programs to promote professional development and business aviation careers. For more information contact NBAA at (202) 783-9000, or to download application forms, visit www.nbaa.org/scholarships.
Bombardier Aerospace offers 24/7 technical support for operators of Bombardier Learjet, Challenger, and Global aircraft. For Learjet technical support: (316) 946-6100 or firstname.lastname@example.org...
Dassault Aircraft Services is a Falcon service provider. Falcon warranty. For technical support contact Lawrence Harting at (302) 322-7326 or email@example.com. Hours: 24.