WICHITA, Kan. – Hawker Beechcraft Corporation (HBC) announces that for the first time it will display its entire commercial product lineup, including the recently certified Beechcraft King Air 350i and C90GTx, at this year’s European Business Aviation Convention and Exhibition (EBACE) May 4-6 in Geneva, Switzerland. Additionally, the company will showcase a newly enhanced indoor hall exhibit located in Hall 7 #7080, which will feature an expanded Global Customer Support area, an interior selection center where customers can use computer modeling to help select their aircraft interiors, and all new aircraft floor models displaying the entire product lineup in the company’s new demonstration paint schemes, including the Beechcraft T-6 military trainer.
“EBACE continues to be a key international show and a great opportunity for us to feature our industry-leading aircraft,” said Sean McGeough, HBC president, Europe, Middle East and Africa region. “We’re looking forward to this year’s show as we continue to build our business and fulfill the transportation needs of new and existing customers.”
Throughout the past six months, HBC has secured the following new aircraft certifications in the listed countries.
• Hawker 900XP – Angola, Slovak Republic and Lebanon
• Beechcraft King Air 350i – EASA, Canada and Chile
• Beechcraft King Air C90GTx – EASA and Brazil
Hawker Beechcraft will display 10 aircraft at its static display #17, including:
• Hawker 4000 – The flagship of the Hawker line, the composite-fuselage Hawker 4000 is the most advanced and luxurious super-midsize business jet in the world. It truly sets the standard for quality, performance and value in the super-midsize business jet class of aircraft.
• Hawker 900XP – From the best-selling midsized business jet lineage (the Hawker 800 series), the Hawker 900XP has combined new Honeywell engines with enhanced winglets and a large cabin for increased performance, range, efficiency, comfort and unprecedented value.
• Hawker 750 – The newest evolution of the famed Hawker 800 lineage, this light-midsize business jet redefines its class with unmatched range/payload capabilities, a large-midsize cabin, additional external baggage space and proven efficiency.
• Hawker 400XP – With its large cabin, flat floor, low operating costs and reputation for quality, the Hawker 400XP is the preferred light jet for the fractional market and corporations worldwide. It is the fastest light business jet of its class.
• Beechcraft Premier IA – Truly an advanced technology light jet, the Premier IA offers customers an industry-leading combination of speed, cabin size and efficiency with a new interior, upgraded avionics and five year warranty.
• Beechcraft King Air 350i – Now equipped with the Rockwell Collins Venue™ cabin management system and state-of-the-art Beechcraft FlexCabin capability, the new King Air 350i sets the standard in cabin comfort, entertainment and flexibility while delivering unmatched fuel efficiency and the lowest operating cost per seat mile, making it one of the greenest aircraft available to business travelers today.
• Beechcraft King Air B200GT – Now with Pratt & Whitney Canada PT6A-52 engines, the King Air B200GT delivers higher cruise speeds and faster climb times than ever before. With this aircraft, a heavy business load never stops your business.
• Beechcraft King Air C90GTx – Key enhancements to the new King Air C90GTx include an increase in gross weight and the addition of composite winglets, which improve climb performance and further increase fuel efficiency. Featuring a cabin 50 percent larger than some very light jets, the C90GTx seats up to seven passengers in its famed squared-oval design, allowing greater passenger comfort. It includes an in-flight accessible, heated and pressurized baggage storage area along with a private aft lavatory as standard.
• Beechcraft Baron G58 – The twin-engine piston aircraft that pilots aspire to own, the Baron G58 offers unmatched performance and range/payload capabilities in its segment. It also features a premium cabin that provides the best ride of any twin-engine aircraft, including flexible seating that allows for seating of two, four or six people, with the option to reconfigure and remove seats to accommodate mission needs and large baggage items. Its flight deck includes fully integrated Garmin G1000® avionics with a GFC 700 flight control system and new GWX 68 color weather radar.
• Beechcraft Bonanza G36 – This aircraft is the most prestigious high-performance single-engine piston on the market, offering six passenger comfort and cabin flexibility not found in similar priced four-seat aircraft. The Bonanza G36 features Garmin G1000® avionics and a GFC 700 flight control system.
Hawker Beechcraft Corporation is a world-leading manufacturer of business, special mission and trainer aircraft – designing, marketing and supporting aviation products and services for businesses, governments and individuals worldwide. The company’s headquarters and major facilities are located in Wichita, Kan., with operations in Salina, Kan.; Little Rock, Ark.; Chester, England, U.K.; and Chihuahua, Mexico. The company leads the industry with a global network of more than 100 factory-owned and authorized service centers. For more information, visit www.hawkerbeechcraft.com.