APPLETON, Wis., June 3, 2010 — Miller Electric Mfg. Co. plans to offer hands-on demonstrations of its MIG welding, TIG welding and plasma cutting equipment at the 2010 EAA AirVenture show, July 26 to August 1 at Booths 52 to 54. There Miller will have its Road Show Two, a 62-foot semi that features the latest welding power sources and systems, and functions as a mobile knowledge center. It is built for hands-on training and features over 40 live product demonstrations on Miller and ITW welding partner products — all staffed by welding engineers and process experts with in-depth industry knowledge.
Select products on display also qualify for Miller’s Summer Savings Cash Back Rebate promotion, which provides up to $150 cash back on the purchase of one of 11 product/accessory bundles. Bundles include MIG welders, TIG welders, plasma cutters and welding helmets. Miller representatives will be available to provide visitors with additional details on the promotion.
Get Under the Hood
Even if they’ve never welded before, Miller encourages visitors to “get under the hood” and try the company’s newest products, which will be set up for demonstration purposes. Products on display and/or available for demonstration at the Road Show Two include:
- Diversion™ 180 AC/DC TIG welder with MVP™; powerful and affordable, this easy-to-use welder can connect to 115V or 230V power and features a digital display for accurate adjustment of weld settings.
- Millermatic® 211 Auto-Set™ with MVP™, featuring a 30- to 210-amp MIG welding output and a great low-end arc for sheet metal work.
- Millermatic 212 Auto-Set, also a 210-amp unit, but with a higher duty cycle for making longer welds on thicker material.
- Spoolmate™ 100 and 200 Series Spool Guns, offering reliable and economical direct-connect solutions for home hobbyists & light fabricators looking for smooth feeding of aluminum wire.
- Spectrum® 625 X-TREME™, a 21-lb. plasma cutter with the power to cut 5/8 in. steel.
- ArcStation™, a welding workbench that offers an affordable and fully customizable workspace designed for a variety of both professional and hobbyist welding applications.
- FILTAIR™ 130, a 46-lb. fume extractor offers the highest rated particle removal available in a portable unit, capturing sub-micron particles present in welding fumes.
- Blue Rage, Wicked and other radical designs for Miller’s line of Pro-Hobby™ Performance™, Elite Series™ and Digital Elite™ series of auto-darkening welding helmets.
- Arc Armor™ gloves, welding jackets and other protective apparel that offers an unmatched blend of style, comfort and performance.
Miller also encourages EAA AirVenture visitors to bring their technical questions to the show, as the company’s welding professionals have decades of aviation welding experience.