Franklin, PA (August 26, 2010) — Miller Fall Protection announces the new Miller Turbo TBAK Personal Fall Limiter (PFL) – the first and only self-retracting lifeline designed to tie-back anywhere along the lifeline for greater mobility and convenience. The Miller Turbo T-BAK PFL features an all-in-one design that incorporates a web retractable with 7.5-ft. working capacity and anchorage connector, reducing equipment required on the job site, increasing worker productivity and safety. In addition, two (2) Miller Turbo T-BAK PFLs easily adapt to the innovative Twin Turbo™ harness back D-ring connector for continuous 100% tie-off fall protection.
Other exclusive features include:
• Designed to tie-back anywhere on the lifeline, providing more tie-off anchorage locations and greater variety of beam size options for increased mobility and convenience.
• The only tie-back retractable on the market that meets ANSI Z359.1 Standard that requires 24-inches or less of lifeline to extend out of the housing when the unit is fully retracted.
• Features the Miller 5K® locking snap hook designed specifically for tieback use and provides 5,000 lbs. gate load capacity from any angle. Regular snap hooks easily fail if load forces are inadvertently concentrated on the face or side of a hook.
• Web lifeline smoothly extends/retracts without interruption for greater mobility and convenience.
• Xtreme performance webbing is engineered exclusively for Miller® brand products and offers highly abrasion-resistant properties for rugged applications.
• Integrated shock absorber especially designed for tie-back applications with load indicator device.
• Meets all applicable OSHA, ANSI, CSA and CE standards.
For more information, contact your nearest Miller Distributor or call Miller Technical Service toll free at 1-800.873.5242 or 814.432.2118. Visit us online at: www.millerfallprotection.com