As part of the grand opening, Hangar Ten will designate a gift to the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society in honor of a key Hangar Ten team member’s husband, whose life was taken by multiple myeloma during construction. This gift was also made possible by our celebration partners, Bombardier Aerospace, Cessna Aircraft Company, Hawker Beechcraft Corporation and Executive AirShares.
Hangar Ten Fact Sheet
Hangar Ten Aviation Services Complex: By the Numbers
Total Current Size: 55,000 sq. ft.
Total Planned: 94,000 sq. ft. (17,000 sq. ft. additional office space; 22,000 sq. ft. additional hangar space)
Current Terminal Size: 26,000 sq. ft.
Current Hangar Size: 29,000 sq. ft.
Fuel Farm: 40,000 Gallons Jet A
• Pilot/Crew Rest Areas: 2 lounge areas; three overnight hotel-style rooms
• Customer Lounge: Main floor customer lounge area
• Flight Planning: Full flight planning area with computers and weather services available
• Internet & Wi Fi: The terminal facility is equipped with computers in the crew rest areas as well as free Wi Fi for personal computers
• Exercise Area: large, fully equipped fitness center that includes separate men’s and women’s locker rooms fitted with showers
• Concierge Services: Dedicated concierge service for making reservations for lodging/accommodations, rental cars, limo services, event tickets, golf tee times, etc.
• Meeting/Conference: Meeting/conference rooms equipped with multi-media capability
• Office Rental: Office space available for rent to base customers
Food/Catering: Inflight catering available; Galley area with on-site gourmet vending featuring prepared meals; snack vending also available
Rental Cars: We feature Hertz rental cars
Crew Courtesy Cars: Crew courtesy cars are available upon request
• All spaces are automatically light controlled; lighting will not be used unless occupied
• 21 Solar light pipes in hangar provide nearly 100% of daylight lighting requirements
• Motion detectors in hangar help regulate additional lighting needs such as OFF when not occupied and partially ON for additional lighting on overcast days
• Compact high efficiency fluorescent lighting systems uses 50% less energy than conventional hangar lighting systems
• In combination with motion detectors, the facility will decrease annual energy consumption by more than 150,000 kilowatt-hours (KWS)
• Throughout the life of the system, the decrease in electrical use will reduce Green House gas emissions by nearly 2,000 tons
• A 224 gallon of passive solar energy heated water system will save an additional 8,800 KWS per year
• Translucent wall panels, reflective wall, floor and ceiling coatings, insulated glass with Low E coatings with sunshades, large overhead circulating fans, reflective roofs and low water use landscaping.
Bombardier Aerospace offers 24/7 technical support for operators of Bombardier Learjet, Challenger, and Global aircraft. For Learjet technical support: (316) 946-6100 or firstname.lastname@example.org...