WICHITA, Kan. (April 13, 2011) – Hawker Beechcraft Corporation (HBC) today announced its participation in the 2011 Aero Friedrichshafen from April 13-16 in Germany. In partnership with its regional distributor, the company is displaying a Beechcraft Premier IA, King Air 350i, King Air C90GTx, Baron and Bonanza at the Friedrichshafen Airport.
“We continue to see strong interest in our Beechcraft products throughout Germany and Austria, particularly in our King Air line,” said Sean McGeough, HBC president, Europe, Middle East and Africa. “HBC leads the turboprop market in Germany with nearly 40 percent share. Since obtaining EASA certification in December 2009, the King Air 350i has been popular in the region due to its fuel efficiency and payload/range capabilities. Customers and prospects in the region are also eager for EASA certification of the new King Air 250, which is expected later this year.”
The following models will be on display at Aero Friedrichshafen:
• Premier IA – An advanced technology light jet, the Premier IA offers customers an industry-leading combination of speed, cabin size and efficiency. With its single-pilot certification, advanced composite construction, seven-passenger seating and a top cruise speed of more than 500 miles per hour, the Premier IA offers the ultimate in operational flexibility. It sets the industry standard for being both a true “pilot’s airplane” and a serious business tool.
• King Air 350i – Now equipped with the Rockwell Collins Venue™ cabin management system and state-of-the-art Beechcraft FlexCabin capability, the new King Air 350i sets the standard in cabin comfort, business capability and in-flight productivity, and entertainment. It delivers unmatched fuel efficiency and the lowest operating cost per seat mile, making it the greenest aircraft in its class. The King Air 350i is the perfect addition to any corporate fleet.
• King Air C90GTx – Key enhancements to the new King Air C90GTx include an increase in gross weight and the addition of composite winglets, which improve climb performance and further increase fuel efficiency. Featuring a cabin 50 percent larger than some very light jets, the C90GTx seats up to seven passengers in its famed squared-oval design, allowing greater passenger comfort. It includes an in-flight accessible, heated and pressurized baggage storage area along with a private aft lavatory as standard.
• Baron G58 – The twin-engine piston aircraft that pilots aspire to own, the Baron G58 offers unmatched performance and range/payload capabilities in its segment. It also features a premium cabin that provides the best ride of any twin-engine aircraft, including flexible seating that allows for seating of two, four or six people, with the option to reconfigure and remove seats to accommodate mission needs and large baggage items. Its flight deck includes fully integrated Garmin G1000® avionics with a GFC 700 flight control system and new GWX 68 color weather radar.
• Bonanza G36 –The most prestigious high-performance single-engine piston on the market, offering six passenger comfort and cabin flexibility not found in similar priced four-seat aircraft. The Bonanza G36 also features Garmin G1000® avionics and a GFC 700 flight control system, making the best selling personal aircraft the most capable Bonanza yet.
In partnership with its international dealer HBC Aviation AG, the company will display five models of its family of Beechcraft products at static display #40, April 8-11.
Beechcraft Bonanza G36 to Debut New Interior Package at 2012 Sun ’n Fun Fly-In Alongside Entire Beechcraft Lineup
The new interior package includes an automatic climate control system and an LED external lighting package.
The company’s exhibit will be highlighted by the 50th Anniversary Baron G58, as well as the Bonanza G36, King Air C90GTx, King Air B200GT, King Air 350i and the Premier IA located in static...
The first Bonanza in the region, which is scheduled to be delivered in third quarter 2010, will be based in Shandong Province in Northern China.